View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:40 PM
jc23
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Originally Posted by YAKflyer View Post
I've been told there is a way to list on line for jumpseats on American for OAL pilots. I've not been able to find where or how to do this and was wondering if anyone can give me the web site address or tell me how to go about creating a listing. Thanks!!!
This link is a good start (excerpt below link addressing listing on-line):

http://www.jumpseatinfo.org/Home/tabid/620/Default.aspx

**AMERICAN
CASS

American has recently rolled out an online booking tool that will eventually replace the 888 telephone number. The old 888-WEFLYAA telephone system will remain in effect until further notice. To use this online booking system, you will have to get in touch with your interline travel department or your management as American Airlines is sending specific instructions to your respective carriers on how this will work. IF you can try it and use it, by all means go ahead and use it. If it doesn't work, use the telephone method, document your troubles with the online system and report it to your jump seat coordinator for forwarding to the AA jump seat coordinator. This site will be updated as details emerge. Thank You for your patience with this new system!! Website: www.aa.com

I J/S'd about two months ago via phone following the process outlined in the link and had no problems.

-jc23