View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:17 PM
JP1234
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by SoCalGuy View Post
Been riding on American for several years as an OAJ. Prior to the last few years, I used to call the phone number mentioned in the thread to "Meal List" (AKA - Obtaining a Listing PNR) over the phone. AA's gate agents would not be "happy" if you attempted to check in for the JS at the gate if you had not completed the step mentioned above.

Starting about 2 years ago, my airline's JS Comm informed us that AA now prefers 'off-line/OAJ' jumpseaters to use the website in which to make the above mentioned PNR as we used to do over the phone in years past. I've used it several times, and have never had a problem when checking in at the gate after making a listing using the online method. NOTE.....When using this method, you are NOT getting on the JS list, your just building a PNR Listing in which to reference when you physically check in at the airport counter/gate.

Each airline that has an agreement with AA has their own Username/Password when entering the website listed below. You will need to speak with your own JS Comm in order to find out what that is in order to access the site and build your desired routing.

Hope that helps.

https://ifc.id90.com/index.php
Thanks for the help. Everything worked out on my flight from LAX to DFW today.