View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:11 PM
HazCan
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: headbanging

Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
I mean household pets like dogs, cats, ferrets, goldfish. Nope. Try Continental. They have a great setup. I shipped our beagle from TX to AK last year and they were great. Hey wait, do you actually own a ferret?

How much does it cost? See above. CAL was the most affordable and had the best setup.

Would I take my loyal canine to a Kinko's? Do you want to make funny photocopies of its butt? Get it a passport? Is it a seeing eye dog? If it is a seeing eye dog, how does it read the signs that say "NO ANIMALS EXCEPT SEEING EYE DOGS"?

Will the FO be obligated to go feed and water my son? The only thing the FO is obligated to feed and water is the Captain. What the FO decides to use as the feed and water generally depends on the Captain's a) disposition b) Union status/DP flyer status and c) his/her planned age at retirement.

Does size matter? Awww, I'm blushing. Not to me, but the women I've known throughout my life have always been polite enough to tell me "no, size doesn't matter".

Do you do horses or llamas? Not as a rule. There was that time in college with the full moon and the gallon of hennessy. You know, that llama had a pretty mouth now that I think about. And I think she really liked me too.
Try this: http://www.continental.com/web/en-us...s/default.aspx