Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Pilot Jobs in NC

Burlcfii
03-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Anyone have any leads on pilot jobs in NC?

dashtrash300
03-16-2010, 06:52 AM
What are your hours and experience? Only instructing?

Burlcfii
03-19-2010, 11:24 PM
TT-700, 375-Dual Given, only 26-Multi. Im not above flight instructing again. I would love to land an SIC job in a turbo prop or jet. I know 3 years ago my time would have made me very marketable for atleast and SIC job. Im hoping i can find something in the near future. Can anyone help:cool:

Luv2Rotate
03-20-2010, 03:49 AM
TT-700, 375-Dual Given, only 26-Multi. Im not above flight instructing again. I would love to land an SIC job in a turbo prop or jet. I know 3 years ago my time would have made me very marketable for atleast and SIC job. Im hoping i can find something in the near future. Can anyone help:cool:

Saw on climbto350 that there's an outfit hiring single engine pistion and turbine driver in NC

ABerry23
03-20-2010, 03:52 AM
This is the only lead I know of:

Concord Regional Flight Services (http://www.concordregional.com/)

It's a flight school in Concord, NC looking for Flight Instructors. Now, you may not want to instruct but let me say this school is on the same field with all the Nascar Race teams and the contacts you can make can lead you into a good job. Several of my friends have left teaching here and went on to fly for Hendricks, Joe Gibbs and Jack Roush.

Good Luck

dashtrash300
03-20-2010, 07:02 AM
Try Ram Air Freight...I applied a while ago but was told I had "too much multi." They are more interested in the kind of people that will stay longer to get their multi.

Jetstream 823JS
03-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Your goal right now should be to become FAR 135 IFR qualified. That takes 1200 hrs.

Ram air Freight Ram Air Freight - We Deliver! Safely and on Time! (http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:H8rctRsinzIJ:www.ramairfreight.com/intro.html+ram+air+freight+nc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a)has been known to hire guys and get them VFR letters [only 500 hrs required] but that was years ago. Wouldn't hurt to smooge em. Be available.

Kitty Hawk Aero Tours in Manteo has been known for years as a place where an aspiring pilot can build a quick 500 hrs over the summer.

Burlcfii
04-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey if anyone has contact infor for any of the nc companies with flight departments such as, lowes, bank of america, wells fargo, ect. can you please send ,me a private message. im looking for anything, mailing address, phone number, or email. thanks i hope someone can help:D

Burlcfii
07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
hey anyone out there now how to get in with any of the race teams. we have alot in north carolina, however i wouldn't know any contacts. Anyone have the inside scope?

Burlcfii
09-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Well im up to 1200tt right below 100 multi, 12 hrs turbine. still looking for a full time NC gig that pays decent. With 2 kids instructing is no longer an option unfortunitly.

Learjet FO
06-24-2014, 03:24 AM
Check out mountain air cargo and martinair! I flew for Airnow which is now gone, but held a UPS contract. The Cessna Caravan is your best friend now bro. We had many happy adventures! The caravan flies like a dream and more easily than a complex single! Imagine if you could take a Cessna 172 and give it all the power, room, and speed you want. That's a Caravan. Future employers will love your part 135 turbine PIC! Pay is more than regionals. Don't forget to renew that CFI!

M696
06-24-2014, 04:44 AM
Check out Rampart Aviation. They run some international survey flights in a Twin Otter. Company is in Franklinton, they run something like 45 on 45 off.

prwest
06-24-2014, 06:46 PM
Do you know anyone at Rampart Aviation? I am interested in the Flight Follower position that is listed on the website and would like more information about it.

ERJF15
06-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Welcome back time travelers! Who really killed Kennedy?

Bampilot
06-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Martin air offered me new bern when I applied there. Think they want 1500 though.

Learjet FO
06-26-2014, 03:40 AM
That's the easiest job in the Caravan world. I flew that one! A one hour hop to RDU In the eve and a one hour hop back 2 New Bern in the morning. Buy fuel in RDU because KEWN will scalp you at the pump. It's a great airport tho. On the few LIFR days, I was thankful for an ILS, a long runway, bright lights, and a tower on both ends of that route which is all over flat country. Get knee pads for loading (15 mins of company paid exercise only required at KEWN) bc you can't stand up in the back. After a few hard years of instructing, you deserve this! 1500 hours? Get that CFI. Fly skydivers in a 182/206. Join the Civil Air Patrol.