Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Maintenance Schedules

Jones273
12-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Good morning everyone!

My name is Gil Jones and I am putting together some research for a company on corporate jet maintenance schedules. As many of you know I am talking about the infamous Chapter 5 in the maintenance manual. However, I am not looking for the entire thing. I am just hoping to find abbreviated information for each type of major corporate jet in use today.

For a little example, the GV has a landing gear overhaul @ 500 landings, gear corrosion inspections every 48 months, and all of the "C" every 12 months and "A" inspections every 500 hours or so......The comes out to over 20 inspections which is what I am looking for for all main stream corporate jets out there.

Hawkers, Embraer Phenoms and Legacy 600, Falcon 900 Models, Falcon 2000 Models, Falcon 7X, Citations (we don't have to get too old but I think the all use the same schedule), Bombardier Globals, Newest Lears, and Challengers.

Obviously this is a ridiculous amount of information but hopefully each pilot can throw his two cents in to make this a solid chunk of information.

Thanks for your help!

BoilerUP
12-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Citation CJ2+ on MSG-3 program: 12 month/300hr inspection documents (consider this A/B check), 36 month/1200hr inspection documents (heavy check), docs for typical 12 month (ELT/fire bottle weight check) & 24 month (IFR/RVSM checks) items.

Older 500-series Citations: Phase B every 150hr, Phase 1-4 every 300hr/12mo, phase 1-5 every 1200hr/36mo.

Jones273
12-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Thank you sir! Go Purdue!!

Still need as much information as possible! Any information helps! Keep Posting Please!

grimmdj
12-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Citation X's, Sovereigns, Excels,all MSG3.
Hawker experience is 5+ years old, x-rays, inspections, airframe
And engine all vary depending on Mod status,etc. You will
Earn your money trying to keep up on a Hawker.