Airline Pilot Forums
Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the
aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and
job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.
01-03-2011, 05:52 AM
what happened to EZperdiem.com?
01-05-2011, 06:32 AM
It was there a month ago when I went there. Maybe down for updates? EZCrewtax.com still works though.
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
How is EZCrewTax related to EZPerDiem.com?
EZCrewTax and EZPerDiem.com are run by the same group of people. Think of EZPerDiem.com as a self-service website that pilots and flight attendants can use to generate the aviation-component of their tax returns (specifically the per diem deduction and aviation-related employee business expenses). EZCrewTax, on the other hand, is a full-service aviation tax preparation business. If a pilot or flight attendant does not want to do their own taxes and wants to make sure experienced tax preparers are handling their returns, EZCrewTax is the service that can help. :)
01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
I just used ezperdiem today. My discount code is EZdiscount which gets you 10% off your first year on either the regular or premium version.
02-21-2011, 11:48 AM
this year instead of ezperdiem.com. Faster to enter layovers, and cheaper ($24.95 as opposed to $34.95+)
02-21-2011, 01:23 PM
I've used these guys in the past and they do a great job...
Per Diem Services (http://www.windsockgroup.com/perdiem.html)
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Do you like paying a website service every year to provide an Expense Report? If not, you should try PerDiem Traveler and Its free to try! www.pdtraveler.com (http://www.pdtraveler.com)
PerDiem Traveler is a tax savings application that assists Pilots and Flight Attendants to significantly speed up the complicated and time consuming tax deduction process while saving time and money. Flight crewmembers who use Perdiem Traveler potentially are able to deduct $2,500 to $5,000 or more on their income tax return.
Perdiem Traveler features includes...
· An entry form that will calculate the M&IE (Meals & Incidental Expense) for each layover.
· Displays both M&IE rate and the rate for transportation employees for comparative analysis.
· User-defined airports links to each layover city for quick entry.
· Importing capability of Domestic and International Per Diem Rates.
· User-defined percentage amount to prorate the first and last day of each trip.
· Detailed Expense Reports, including a completed IRS Form 2106, for record keeping.
· Importing flight schedule capability from Flica into the Expense Report Log.
· Turbo Tax Guide to assist completing the information required.
· And much more; all for a very low price!
So discover how PerDiem Traveler can possibly help get a bigger tax refund! I reduced my taxes by $6,439.52!
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO