Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Hopajet

flyby83
02-22-2011, 02:43 AM
I'd like to send my resume to Hopajet, any info ?

Cruz5350
02-22-2011, 03:47 AM
I think you will find that it's not a very respected company.

MoonFallsDown
02-22-2011, 11:57 AM
I have talked to them before, just like Cruz mentioned, it is not very respected company...PM me for details.

jetpilot235
02-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Do not waist your time, there are better places to build your time on jets, plus you be getting tired of filling NASA reports to protect your license.
I worked there and some of the captains have an immature attitude about new hires.
Keep your distance from these guys if you can:
XXXX likes to show off, he'll meke shure you know that upgrading is not gonna happen for you.
XXXX, same but a lot more reckless, he has his own idea about FAA regulations.
XXXX, inexperienced, ready to blame anybody else for his mistakes, very unconfortable flying into IFR.
XXXX, spends too much time looking into mirrors, afraid of lying into IFR, he'll brag about his 7 type ratings.
Good luck

BelowMins
02-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Do not waist your time, there are better places to build your time on jets, plus you be getting tired of filling NASA reports to protect your license.
I worked there and some of the captains have an immature attitude about new hires.
Keep your distance from these guys if you can:
XXXX likes to show off, he'll meke shure you know that upgrading is not gonna happen for you.
XXXX, same but a lot more reckless, he has his own idea about FAA regulations.
XXXX, inexperienced, ready to blame anybody else for his mistakes, very unconfortable flying into IFR.
XXXX, spends too much time looking into mirrors, afraid of lying into IFR, he'll brag about his 7 type ratings.
Good luck

All this might be true or false but coming on a forum and putting peoples real names is BS man. They probably have no idea you wrote this and therefore have no way of defending themselves. I think the mods should pull this post.

jetpilot235
02-26-2011, 11:41 AM
No full names were posted my friend.
But it would be a good idea to post all Nasa reports with their full names, tks

PW305
02-26-2011, 01:16 PM
No full names were posted my friend.
But it would be a good idea to post all Nasa reports with their full names, tks

must be a bitter hop-a-jet FO who got canned

flyfast4u
03-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Ha! I hear ya jetpilot235. I used to work theer too and I know wat your sayin. Tough place to earn a livin, at least it was back when I was there!