Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Any flying jobs near SEA?

grecoaj
10-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Does anyone have experience at or know of any flight instructor/jump pilot/banner towing/etc jobs in Seattle?

jcrews
10-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Does anyone have experience at or know of any flight instructor/jump pilot/banner towing/etc jobs in Seattle?

Snohomish flying service has skydive operations and a flight school. Dive operatins were usually flown by senior instructors. Proflight aviation at Renton is an FBO and flight school that I can recommend. They usually only keep one full time instructor and have a few others that have been there for a while that are part time. Wings aloft at BFI, but they only pay $10/hour.

Do a quick google search and you will be able to find a bunch of flying schools in the area. Definitely check out the ones that I mentioned. I was there last year and got a job just by going to all of the different airports and dropping off resumes. Beautiful flying in the part of the country for sure. Good luck!

grecoaj
10-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the info!

pete2800
10-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I was at Snohomish Flying Service for a brief stint.... you can PM me if you want details about their operation.

Also, there is Regal Air up at PAE, and a couple of schools up at AWO. I know for a fact that Regal Air will be loosing 2 instructors in the next 6 weeks or so. I can PM details about that as well, if you want.