Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Dragon7
02-24-2012, 07:11 AM
Hello Person with active profile,

Pilot Credentials is in the process of making some exciting improvements to our system. in order to perform these upgrades, our system will be down beginning Sunday the 26th around 12:00AM Central Standard Time. The system will be back on line Monday, February 27th. You will not be able to access your profile during this blackout period.

Beginning next week, you will notice a few changes to your profile including some new data elements. While we will make every effort to protect the integrity of your data, I encourage you to check your profile for completeness next week. If you find any irregularities, please contact us at Support@PilotCredentials.com.

Sincerely
Richard B. Trocino

CEO/PilotCredentials.com

Check your stuff next week. Neither PC or SWA is very good at this.

xjtguy
02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
I got the same thing, only it came from the FedEx pilot credentials site.

I wonder what the "exciting" part is going to entail?

Dragon7
02-24-2012, 01:34 PM

Milgram's Obedience to Authority Experiment 2009 1/3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcvSNg0HZwk)

xjtguy
02-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Milgram's Obedience to Authority Experiment 2009 1/3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcvSNg0HZwk)

Crap. Before you even get to new hire class and sacrifice a puppy right in front of Herb and Colleen there's going to be ANOTHER requisite?

KC10 FATboy
02-24-2012, 05:17 PM

About a month or so ago, the application changed without notice. Unfortunately, my application went a few weeks not completely filled out.

It is nice to see PC is alerting us to the changes.

Rolf
02-24-2012, 05:58 PM
From what I've heard, Whackmaster gets to be the "teacher" for luvjockeys next proficiency check.
Good luck, Luv:eek:

xjtguy
02-24-2012, 10:05 PM
About a month or so ago, the application changed without notice. Unfortunately, my application went a few weeks not completely filled out.

Haven't you been at DAL for a few years now? Why would you want to leave?

As far as the app changing, it was on the last window when they had you fill out an additional section for HR that was on the regular SW jobs section. That was in addition to the pilotcredentials site.

The email they sent out right before that window opened had specific directions that unless both were filled out a person wouldn't be considered for interview.

To express interest in Southwest Pilot positions, please go to Southwest Airlines Careers (http://www.southwest.com/careers). Once there, click “View All Job postings” and express interest in the open pilot requisition by uploading your resume and answering the prescreening questions.

Having a profile on Pilot Credentials will NOT make you a Pilot candidate for consideration; you must also take the steps above to express interest through Southwest Airlines Careers (http://www.southwest.com/careers). If you previously applied through southwest.com during our last hiring event, it is still necessary to complete this step for this hiring event. After completing the steps above on Southwest Airlines Careers (http://www.southwest.com/careers), please also review and update your existing profile at https://swa.pilotcredentials.com/ . Some areas on that website have changed and it is important that your profile information is current, complete and accurate.

Dragon7
02-27-2012, 06:43 AM
The exciting parts are as follows:

Fedex wants to verify your English proficiency endorsement, SWA now only counts jet time as TPIC (have sent a note to PC to verify this), and Mark Perry Airlines wants to know your favorite color and what is your quest.

Somewhere they wanted a total instrument time and years instrument rated, and the flightime grid requires some checking on your part.

Not kidding about Mark Perry.

D7

Otto
02-27-2012, 07:27 PM

Fedex wants to verify your English proficiency endorsement, SWA now only counts jet time as TPIC (have sent a note to PC to verify this), and Mark Perry Airlines wants to know your favorite color and what is your quest.

Somewhere they wanted a total instrument time and years instrument rated, and the flightime grid requires some checking on your part.

D7

Where are you seeing that they only count jet time as TPIC? I did not see this anywhere. Just curious....

Dragon7
02-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Where are you seeing that they only count jet time as TPIC? I did not see this anywhere. Just curious....

Last tab, which is gone, showed a green or red checked series of boxes verifying quals.

It is gone but that statement was in that section.

Home page changed since yesterday too.

Grumble
02-28-2012, 03:34 PM

D7

Some how Multi engine piston time, and helo (rotor) time are the same thing to PC... so now I have several hundred hours of helicopter time. What the hell?

Otto
02-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Some how Multi engine piston time, and helo (rotor) time are the same thing to PC... so now I have several hundred hours of helicopter time. What the hell?

I also don't see how they are coming up with a military conversion time as they don't give you a place to input number of sorties. Maybe they count each landing as a sortie? Great for my times but could lead to some explaining in an interview. Hmmmm.....

TimmyR
02-29-2012, 11:30 AM
I also don't see how they are coming up with a military conversion time as they don't give you a place to input number of sorties. Maybe they count each landing as a sortie? Great for my times but could lead to some explaining in an interview. Hmmmm.....

Otto - I e-mailed Pilot Credentials Support and am awaiting a response. I also asked if it is needed to have a resume uploaded along with other documents since it seems like all the info is now contained on the digital app. I have not received a response yet, and have changed my profile to "Draft" while I figure out how they calculate the times.

Dragon7
02-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Have checked it every day and every day something else is improved and something else is changed.

limelight
02-29-2012, 05:15 PM

D7

So Southwest isn't going to hire Herc guys anymore, doubtful...

AF2Navy
02-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I never saw this one before...on the certifications tab:

BGT (Basic Gas Turbine) Rating

do you select this if you've flown any turboprop or jet aircraft? I would like to think it's that simple, but you never know.

Grumble
03-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I never saw this one before...on the certifications tab:

BGT (Basic Gas Turbine) Rating

do you select this if you've flown any turboprop or jet aircraft? I would like to think it's that simple, but you never know.

I seem to recall that being an actual rating (or written) a long time ago. Went the way of the dinosaur like the FE is, kind of. I could be way off.

If you go back and look too, the sortie thing has been fixed. There is a place to input the specific numbers now.

They've also added more aircraft types... should input every single one of them, or can you just roll all of, say single piston in the general "single piston" category?

No column for actual total time either. Resume section? Will only SWA see that? If FedEx looks at your profile will they see your SWA resume?

Very confusing all the way around.

KC10 FATboy
03-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Yes. I agree that the new update has really screwed up a lot of things.

Also, I am extremely confused now by SWA's flying time requirement for military; more specifically, USAF.

**PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls. For military personnel, Southwest Airlines will allow flight time logged as "Pilot in Command" (PIC) only if you are the Captain/Aircraft Commander, Evaluator, or Instructor Pilot. Primary time will only be considered PIC on a specific aircraft after an individual upgrades to Aircraft Commander n the appropriate aircraft. Time logged as "Other Time" will not be considered.

First, they define PIC as the CA/AC of record, not sole manipulator of the controls. Then, they state that for USAF, Primary time (which is defined as sole manipulator of the controls), will only be used for PIC time (so what about the time you were the PIC but were monitoring ?) Confused yet? It gets better. Then they want you to throw out "Other time" which most folks do. But in doing so, you've already defined PIC as CA/AC of record.

The presents a huge snafu for USAF heavy guys. First you get double penalized (only count PRI and don't count OTHER). Second, it glosses over the fact that heavy civilian pilots who deal with operations where relief pilots are involved, are probably logging PIC/SIC while they're not in the seat.

Not that I am sue happy, but I wonder if someone who is heavy military and gets the rejection letter, could make a sound argument for a lawsuit?

LuvJockey
03-01-2012, 06:27 AM
I'll have to dig out my info, but I think that all time as A/C commander counts as PIC (if you sign for the aircraft, even sleeping in the back), as does all time as sole manipulator of the controls once you are qualified as A/C commander.

I think that you're misinterpreting the rule, it isn't spelled out very well.

xjtguy
03-01-2012, 08:21 AM

*NOTICE* - In order to better support varying methods of military sortie conversion factors, we ask that you indicate aircraft where military sorties were flown. For each aircraft containing sortie flight hours, any conversion factor previously applied needs to be replaced with actual flight hours and the 'sortie' check-box needs to be checked. Once checked, you will be able to enter the number of sortie flights for subsequent conversion.

Once you check the "sorties flown" box you'll get a drop down box to input the total numbers of sorties flown. Seems as if it's broken down by PIC, SIC, Inst, etc after that for each aircraft flown.

KC10 FATboy
03-01-2012, 12:46 PM
I'll have to dig out my info, but I think that all time as A/C commander counts as PIC (if you sign for the aircraft, even sleeping in the back), as does all time as sole manipulator of the controls once you are qualified as A/C commander.

I think that you're misinterpreting the rule, it isn't spelled out very well.

Did you read the guidance on the pilotcredentials website? I am not trying to start an argument or split hair.

"**PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls. For military personnel, Southwest Airlines will allow flight time logged as "Pilot in Command" (PIC) only if you are the Captain/Aircraft Commander, Evaluator, or Instructor Pilot. Primary time will only be considered PIC on a specific aircraft after an individual upgrades to Aircraft Commander n the appropriate aircraft. Time logged as "Other Time" will not be considered."

Seriously, can you please explain how I am taking that out of context?

Are they saying ...

PRI + SEC = PIC if you were the AC of Record
INSTRUCTOR = PIC
EVALUATOR = PIC

and

After your AC checkride if you weren't the AC on record, PRI = PIC?

LuvJockey
03-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Did you read the guidance on the pilotcredentials website? I am not trying to start an argument or split hair.

"**PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls. For military personnel, Southwest Airlines will allow flight time logged as "Pilot in Command" (PIC) only if you are the Captain/Aircraft Commander, Evaluator, or Instructor Pilot. Primary time will only be considered PIC on a specific aircraft after an individual upgrades to Aircraft Commander n the appropriate aircraft. Time logged as "Other Time" will not be considered."

Seriously, can you please explain how I am taking that out of context?

Are they saying ...

PRI + SEC = PIC if you were the AC of Record
INSTRUCTOR = PIC
EVALUATOR = PIC

and

After your AC checkride if you weren't the AC on record, PRI = PIC?

Yes, I believe what you're saying is correct. I think that the "other time" that they're referring to is related to time in positions like NFO's in the front seat of an S-3. I still think that when you sign for the aircraft, all of the time counts whether you're in the seat or not but I have to check on that.

KC10 FATboy
03-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Luv Jockey ... are you former USAF?

Primary = sole manipulator of the controls (pilot flying)
Secondary = occupying a control seat but not the sole manipulator (monitoring)
Other = not in a control seat (chump taking a dump, having a box nasty, snoring, additional crew members not part of the flying crew)
Instructor = duh
Evaluator = duh
Total time = sum of PRI SEC OTHER INSTR EVAL

In a more than two pilot situation, which many AMC/Strat aircraft have, someone is always logging other time. The other time airlines refer to is just that, USAF other time.

LuvJockey
03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Luv Jockey ... are you former USAF?

Primary = sole manipulator of the controls (pilot flying)
Secondary = occupying a control seat but not the sole manipulator (monitoring)
Other = not in a control seat (chump taking a dump, having a box nasty, snoring, additional crew members not part of the flying crew)
Instructor = duh
Evaluator = duh
Total time = sum of PRI SEC OTHER INSTR EVAL

In a more than two pilot situation, which many AMC/Strat aircraft have, someone is always logging other time. The other time airlines refer to is just that, USAF other time.

Nope, Navy and it seems like another lifetime since then. I've forgotten everything about my military logbook. I'll have to find my application to see how the flight time was broken down before. I do recall having the same conversation on the language that you're quoting here.

Pickleman
03-01-2012, 07:29 PM
to be done.

Dakota Kid
03-03-2012, 05:08 AM
Resume section? Will only SWA see that? If FedEx looks at your profile will they see your SWA resume?

Very confusing all the way around.

Bringing this question up front again. Did anyone hear back from PilotCredentials regarding this? Hate to have a resume directed toward FedEx if SWA is gonna see and and the same for a SWA resume. I am not opposed to change but this change kinda bites.

FlyBoyd
03-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Bringing this question up front again. Did anyone hear back from PilotCredentials regarding this? Hate to have a resume directed toward FedEx if SWA is gonna see and and the same for a SWA resume. I am not opposed to change but this change kinda bites.

Next to my attachments there is a pull down menu labeled "viewable by." The choices are:

All carriers
No carriers
FedEx
Southwest

KC10 FATboy
03-03-2012, 02:16 PM
So is there anyone from SWA who can shed some light on the no other time and only primary time after checkride is PIC statements?

Vandal
03-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Once you check the "sorties flown" box you'll get a drop down box to input the total numbers of sorties flown. Seems as if it's broken down by PIC, SIC, Inst, etc after that for each aircraft flown.
How am I supposed to know which sorties were Instructor/SIC/PIC etc??

Have these people ever looked at a USAF flight records folder??

NimbusSurfer
03-04-2012, 07:30 AM
So is there anyone from SWA who can shed some light on the no other time and only primary time after checkride is PIC statements?
When I filled out my times, I did not include any "other time" at all. I used all the time primary and secondary while a FP/CP/etc. as "Secondary Time" on a particular airframe. I used 90% of all the primary and secondary while an AC/IP/EP as my "PIC" time for a particular airframe (this is a conservative estimate that 10% of the time while qualified as an AC or above I did not "sign" for the aircraft, due to checkrides, locals with another IP, etc.). Of course I did use the 0.3 conversion for military per sortie in each category. If you flew a trainer (T-6, T-38, T-45, etc.) then use all of that time as PIC. There were no questions during the Logbook Review portion of the interview. If you have the mins at least and are competitive in terms of total time and PIC time excluding "Other", don't even worry about it.

NimbusSurfer
03-04-2012, 07:32 AM
How am I supposed to know which sorties were Instructor/SIC/PIC etc??

Have these people ever looked at a USAF flight records folder??
Your USAF flight history/summary report (can't remember exactly what it's called) shows how many sorties you flew under each category of qualification. And yes, they are very familiar with USAF products, at least at SWA.

Vandal
03-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Sounds like another trip to my ARMS shop...I am really getting on their nerves these days!

KC10 FATboy
03-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Is there anyone who can speak on behalf of SWA (not .. I did it this way) who can put to rest what the hell the following means to USAF heavy drivers?

Thanks.

CL30LAVDMPR
03-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Next to my attachments there is a pull down menu labeled "viewable by." The choices are:

All carriers
No carriers
FedEx
Southwest

And the problem with this is that for that past week or 2, since the update, mine has been set to the apparent default of "all carriers" so now FedEx has been able to see my SWA specific LOR and SWA has been able to see my FedEx-specific resume. Not sure if that really matters, but it's my opinion that "all carriers" should NOT be the default setting. My aircraft flight time totals were not accurate either. "King Air 90/200" time in one profile and "King Air C90/B200" on another got combined as 2 totally different types, doubling up the flight time totals to a lot more than what I actually have. Its all fixed now...

KC10 FATboy
03-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Is there anyone who can speak on behalf of SWA (not .. I did it this way) who can put to rest what the hell the following means to USAF heavy drivers?

Thanks.

Bump .... Bueler? Bueler? Bueler?

Rickce7
03-05-2012, 10:45 AM
I am pretty sure this is speaking to aircraft that take off with three or more pilots but only one aircraft commander . . the aircraft commander can't log all of time as PIC. . .just a guess.

CRJAV8OR
03-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Call them and they will tell you exactly what they are looking for.

booser
03-05-2012, 10:27 PM

Thanks.

I went through 2 successful interviews at SWA (us poolies had to interview twice). Here's how it works:
As a KC-10 guy, all of your PRI, SEC, and INSTR time since AC upgrade counts for your "PIC". Completely disregard the OTHER (especially when using the military conversion for your "Total Time"). It is up to you whether to include Eval time or not; I have heard convincing arguments both ways but you are never the AC when giving a checkride so keep that in mind.
Now you can really get into the weeds on some of these details, so be conservative and able to justify your numbers... if you do that, the logbook portion of your interview will be a non-event. After all, you have official documentation of your flying history in hand.

Some people also take an arbitrary percentage off the top of their PIC (a common cut is 10%), because there were times where you flew locals or augmented missions where you logged "Primary" but didn't technically sign for the jet as the AC on the orders. Since the AF doesn't track "AC hours", you would take this cut to be conservative. IMHO, SWA doesn't care. In two separate interviews, I was not asked one question about when I was the AC and when I wasn't. Also keep in mind that there were times that you were the AC on the orders but sat in the blue seats logging "Other" time - and you dropped every single one of those hours, right? Honestly, it all comes out in the wash. It is totally up to you whether you take a cut off the top of your PIC or not. (Anecdotally, I did not take an extra percentage cut but my good buddy did and we both got hired, for what it is worth).

Also, some KC-10 guys are careful to discount any of their time logged when doing their AC Phase II (D-level) training, since technically you are not certified as an AC yet for those two missions. Unfortunately, it can be tough to nail down a cert date that is a decade old. Being meticulous with your hours is a good thing and again I would be shocked with any questions about AC cert dates versus initial AC Form 8 dates.

Simply put, make sure your military conversion-added PIC, SIC (read:copilot time), and INST time adds up to your military conversion-added total time MINUS all OTHER time... just don't forget to take the OTHER out before the conversion!

ZapBrannigan
03-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Hello all,

I interviewed last year unsuccessfully. Just started going through Pilot Credentials again to bring things up to date and it looks like they have changed it substantially.

Out of curiosity, what is everyone doing with the "landings" numbers in the flight time grid? I've never tracked landings and don't want to fabricate numbers.

Thanks in advance.

AF2Navy
03-07-2012, 07:00 PM
I went through 2 successful interviews at SWA (us poolies had to interview twice). Here's how it works:
As a KC-10 guy, all of your PRI, SEC, and INSTR time since AC upgrade counts for your "PIC". Completely disregard the OTHER (especially when using the military conversion for your "Total Time"). It is up to you whether to include Eval time or not; I have heard convincing arguments both ways but you are never the AC when giving a checkride so keep that in mind.
Now you can really get into the weeds on some of these details, so be conservative and able to justify your numbers... if you do that, the logbook portion of your interview will be a non-event. After all, you have official documentation of your flying history in hand.

Some people also take an arbitrary percentage off the top of their PIC (a common cut is 10%), because there were times where you flew locals or augmented missions where you logged "Primary" but didn't technically sign for the jet as the AC on the orders. Since the AF doesn't track "AC hours", you would take this cut to be conservative. IMHO, SWA doesn't care. In two separate interviews, I was not asked one question about when I was the AC and when I wasn't. Also keep in mind that there were times that you were the AC on the orders but sat in the blue seats logging "Other" time - and you dropped every single one of those hours, right? Honestly, it all comes out in the wash. It is totally up to you whether you take a cut off the top of your PIC or not. (Anecdotally, I did not take an extra percentage cut but my good buddy did and we both got hired, for what it is worth).

Also, some KC-10 guys are careful to discount any of their time logged when doing their AC Phase II (D-level) training, since technically you are not certified as an AC yet for those two missions. Unfortunately, it can be tough to nail down a cert date that is a decade old. Being meticulous with your hours is a good thing and again I would be shocked with any questions about AC cert dates versus initial AC Form 8 dates.

Simply put, make sure your military conversion-added PIC, SIC (read:copilot time), and INST time adds up to your military conversion-added total time MINUS all OTHER time... just don't forget to take the OTHER out before the conversion!

You are the AC of record if you are giving a checkride to a First Pilot or CoPilot, since you signed for the aircaft and are evaluating their performance.

booser
03-08-2012, 12:51 PM
You are the AC of record if you are giving a checkride to a First Pilot or CoPilot, since you signed for the aircaft and are evaluating their performance.

Good point - I painted with too broad a brush. In our KC-10 squadron we had a policy to keep a "seeing-eye" IP in the other seat during checkrides; they would be the A code.

But your point is well taken. You could be the AC while giving a checkride.

ZapBrannigan
03-10-2012, 02:39 AM
Anyone else struggling with the "landings" column?

Dragon7
03-10-2012, 04:32 PM
It updated again and now wants sorties for all TMS flown. Seems to be also missing trainers and several other designations in types of A/C. Added more choices sunday afternoon.

Just wait it will change again by monday. Think they work on it on weekends.

TulsaPilot
03-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Is anyone else having this problem...

It says I do not qualify because I don't have 1500 Turbine PIC. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be 1500 Total Time Turbine with 1000 PIC Turbine? I have 1600 Turbine Total with 1100 PIC Turbine. I was under the impression that this means I met the minimum requirements.

MYFpilot
03-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Is anyone else having this problem...

It says I do not qualify because I don't have 1500 Turbine PIC. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be 1500 Total Time Turbine with 1000 PIC Turbine? I have 1600 Turbine Total with 1100 PIC Turbine. I was under the impression that this means I met the minimum requirements.

Yes, I am. It says I'm not qualified, because it's not counting my Brasilia time as turbine PIC. Just to see if it was working I gave myself 1500 hours of SR-71 time and I was then qualified. Maybe they don't count turboprop time anymore.

TulsaPilot
03-12-2012, 06:56 AM
My time is all jet, it's just a matter of them now counting the 1500 Hour Total Time rule as only PIC.

Dakota Kid
03-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes, I am. It says I'm not qualified, because it's not counting my Brasilia time as turbine PIC. Just to see if it was working I gave myself 1500 hours of SR-71 time and I was then qualified. Maybe they don't count turboprop time anymore.

From SWA Qualifications Section:

Flight Experience: 2,500 hours total or 1,500 hours Turbine total. Additionally, a minimum of 1,000 hours in Turbine aircraft as the Pilot in Command** is required. Southwest considers only Pilot time in fixed-wing aircraft. This specifically excludes simulator, WSO, RIO, FE, NAV, EWO, etc. "Other Time" will not be considered.

flynow
03-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Has anyone figured out Basic Gas Turbine rating?

MYFpilot
03-12-2012, 07:37 PM
From SWA Qualifications Section:

Flight Experience: 2,500 hours total or 1,500 hours Turbine total. Additionally, a minimum of 1,000 hours in Turbine aircraft as the Pilot in Command** is required. Southwest considers only Pilot time in fixed-wing aircraft. This specifically excludes simulator, WSO, RIO, FE, NAV, EWO, etc. "Other Time" will not be considered.

I have over 4000 hours as Pilot in Command in the EMB-120 Brasilia. I thought I was qualified, but not so according to pilotcredentials.com

Dakota Kid
03-13-2012, 06:22 AM
I have over 4000 hours as Pilot in Command in the EMB-120 Brasilia. I thought I was qualified, but not so according to pilotcredentials.com

Did you email PilotCredentials?

TimmyR
03-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Interesting...now SWA Pilot Credentials has moved their profiles back to an independent and separate login site after combining it 2-weeks ago. The profile management is also disabled from login.

tlack130
03-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Interesting...now SWA Pilot Credentials has moved their profiles back to an independent and separate login site after combining it 2-weeks ago. The profile management is also disabled from login.

I received the message below back from Pilot Credentials. As a former C-130 guy, I'm hoping they are changing the way they count turboprop PIC time.

I apologize for the Southwest being not available at the present time. The system is currently disabled for updates. You will be receiving a burst email explaining the problem. There is no action necessary on your part other than to be patient and allow some time to reset things.

TimmyR
03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
I received message below back from Pilot Credentials. As a former C-130 guy, I'm hoping they are changing the way they count turboprop PIC time.

I apologize for the Southwest being not available at the present time. The system is currently disabled for updates. You will be receiving a burst email explaining the problem. There is no action necessary on your part other than to be patient and allow some time to reset things.

Cool. Thanks tlack. I am sure they are flooded with e-mails.

Hrkdrivr
03-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Before all the changes, you could print out a summary of your profile. I can't find that option now. Anyone know if you can (other than printing out screen shots of every page)?

AF2Navy
03-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Has anyone figured out Basic Gas Turbine rating?
Here's the reply I got from pilotcredentials:

It seems to be a rating required by mostly Australian and New Zealand airlines. The new system has a lot of air carriers from all over the world and some qualifications/ ratings are added due to their requests.

Here is a sample of a BGT course in NZ: Basic Gas Turbine Courses (http://www.nelson-aviation.co.nz/index/Pilot_Theory_Courses/Basic_Gas_Turbine_Courses.html)

If you have any further questions or requests, please don't hesitate to ask!
Sincerely,

PilotCredentials.com Support Team
support@pilotcredentials.com

therefore, I figure I will just ignore it.

AF2Navy
03-15-2012, 07:26 PM

Send them an email, I had a similar problem when selecting aircraft and it not correctly populating the flight hour data fields. I'm sure the Brasilia needs to be updated as well. They are very quick to respond, great support:

//email response//

I will get those aircraft added to the choices for you.

Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,

flynow
03-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Here's the reply I got from pilotcredentials:

It seems to be a rating required by mostly Australian and New Zealand airlines. The new system has a lot of air carriers from all over the world and some qualifications/ ratings are added due to their requests.

Here is a sample of a BGT course in NZ: Basic Gas Turbine Courses (http://www.nelson-aviation.co.nz/index/Pilot_Theory_Courses/Basic_Gas_Turbine_Courses.html)

If you have any further questions or requests, please don't hesitate to ask!
Sincerely,

therefore, I figure I will just ignore it.

I was hoping it was something I could check off with a turbine aircraft type rating but I guess not. Thanks for clarifying.

Grumble
03-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Anyone else getting the "currently disabled" message when trying to log in?

flynow
03-23-2012, 06:50 AM
Anyone else getting the "currently disabled" message when trying to log in?

Back up and running but with the old look.