Originally Posted by rvr1800
Upgrade is looking like 4-5 years from now and obviously I'd make more at the 135 gig in the mean time. But if I waited until upgrade I'd obviously be making more at the regional. So with my current times I'm debating whether I'd just be delaying the inevitable by leaving the jet. I've tried to avoid the regionals like the plague until I started here and it's about what I expected. The commuting is obviously the worst part and I can't move to a base right now.
Find an Air Guard or Reserve unit, go to UPT, come out in 2 years, when the Majors are losing all the age 65 guys and looking for militray guys, get hired at a major.