Pilatus PC12 Pilot ~ $70k-$90k/year
Pilatus PC-12/45 Pilot-In-Command (CA) 5/26
Part 91 operation is seeking to hire a PIC for a Pilatus PC-12/45. Job description is as follows:
* To be Pilot in Command of a privately owned Pilatus PC-12 that is jointly owned by 2-3 parties.
* The Pilot is to be on call at all times with the expectation that the pilot’s salary is for an average 40 hours per week.
* The majority of the flights will be for transportation of the owners and employees of their companies for their regular business operations.
* Majority of the destinations will be in Southern California, ranging from San Diego to Kern and San Bernardino Counties in the north and Arizona to the East.
* Majority of the trips will be day trips but on occasion, overnight stays will be required. Lodging will be provided for the pilot with a per diem amount for expenses but all other expenses will be his responsibility.
* The plane will be stationed in San Diego, at either Palomar airport in Carlsbad or Montgomery Field in Kearny Mesa.
* The plane will also be used for personal trips, ranging to Mammoth Lakes, CA, Colorado, Texas and Mexico. These trips may require longer overnight stays.
* At this time, the plane will not be used for charter services.
* Manage the scheduling for the owners. (preferred – if not we will get a 3rd party to do this for us.)
* Manage the maintenance schedule. (preferred – if not we will get a 3rd party to do this for us.)
* The pilot will be responsible to report to the Owners any mechanical or maintenance issues he experiences with the plane.
* The pilot will manage the stocking of the aircraft with food or beverages as requested by the owners using the plane and insure that the plane has been properly cleaned by a third party service provider prior to each flight.
Minimum requirements include:
* Commercial License
* IFR Rated
* 2,000 Logged Hours
* CFII Certified (Preferred)
* Checked out for the Pilatus PC-12/45
* Proper documents to be able to travel internationally, mainly to Mexico.
Salary is $70K to $90K, based on experience. Benefits include medical and two weeks paid vacation. To apply, please email resume to employer. Tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.com.