Old 01-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by AirOverTheLog View Post
Seek and you shall find.

Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court

PLANEMASTERS LTD
CONTRACT COMPLAINT FILED
What and where did you use to search? I only see the main page on the link. My searches have come up blank.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Reserve View Post
What and where did you use to search? I only see the main page on the link. My searches have come up blank.
Brother, you need to be smarter than the wheelbarrow.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by AirOverTheLog View Post
Brother, you need to be smarter than the wheelbarrow.
There are about 40 thumbnail links on the page you linked to. Many of those open up to numerous other links to choose from. The search box comes up with no results found when Planemasters is entered. So, I guess I'm not smarter than a wheelbarrow. I am smart enough not to spend my day running down rabbit holes though.

Thanks for the rude reply to a simple question.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:02 PM
New Hire

Don't feel bad, fellow wheelbarrow, I fumbled through that link for a bit as well and came up with nothing.

Seems to be a trend with this forum from all the threads I've browsed through. Plenty of emotionally based hoopla, but when it comes to documented things which can be put out there in black and white, suddenly mum is the word and few people want to post it.

I try to avoid sounding like a sycophant for any place I fly for as ymmv for each individual and their goals, but that link and then just leaving the topic hanging is asinine and I have no beef with PlaneMasters and how they've treated me so far.

Someone tried to take PlaneMasters to court over a contract... and then what? This thread alone proves different people can get varying degrees of upset over the same contract. Pushing something to court is different than a verdict deciding one side or the other was in the wrong according to the letter of the law.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:27 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

It says competitive salary with signing and retention bonuses on their ad, is anyone willing to share what they are offering?
Also it says you can base the aircraft at a different airport within reasonable distance so would 120nm away be reasonable?
Thanks in advance! I would be looking at the Kansas routes if I were to apply.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:42 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by SkyDogSilver View Post
Don't feel bad, fellow wheelbarrow, I fumbled through that link for a bit as well and came up with nothing.

Seems to be a trend with this forum from all the threads I've browsed through. Plenty of emotionally based hoopla, but when it comes to documented things which can be put out there in black and white, suddenly mum is the word and few people want to post it.

I try to avoid sounding like a sycophant for any place I fly for as ymmv for each individual and their goals, but that link and then just leaving the topic hanging is asinine and I have no beef with PlaneMasters and how they've treated me so far.

Someone tried to take PlaneMasters to court over a contract... and then what? This thread alone proves different people can get varying degrees of upset over the same contract. Pushing something to court is different than a verdict deciding one side or the other was in the wrong according to the letter of the law.
You could just ask your CP or DO (Jim?) about the contract dispute? Maybe a librarian at your public library can help you look it up on LexisNexis?

Have a good weekend.

Knowing is half the battle.
https://youtu.be/pele5vptVgc
Old 09-22-2017, 02:30 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by PrettyFlyGuy View Post
It says competitive salary with signing and retention bonuses on their ad, is anyone willing to share what they are offering?
Also it says you can base the aircraft at a different airport within reasonable distance so would 120nm away be reasonable?
Thanks in advance! I would be looking at the Kansas routes if I were to apply.
Better late than never I guess -

The current starting salary for the UPS runs is 40k, with a bump at 1 year.

I don't make the desicions regarding bases or anything of the like, but if you're thinking 120nm in a straight line, out of the way from the route itself, I doubt anyone will go for it considering the fuel cost that would arise just from an additional 120nm of flying 5+ days a week, there and back alone. Not to mention the operating costs. But if you have a place in mind along the route, or only slightly off, you're free to bring that up.

This is where I suggest reading between the lines - Everything is negotiable. How much you can negotiate depends on what you bring to the table and your negotiating skills -
Old 08-29-2018, 09:19 AM
CFIing

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Any new info? Looking into the KS route.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:04 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by jrav8r View Post
Any new info? Looking into the KS route.
If you check out their website, it mentions a King Air 350i sic position. Anyone have any current information about this company? Appreciate any replies.