Aerial Imaging in Midwest
Due to the large amount of PMs...I figured I should start a thread to share all the info!
Air Associates of Kansas
Position: Aerial Mapping Pilot
Location: Overland Park, KS 66062, United States
Primary Aircraft: Cessna Single Piston
Job Description :
Air Associates of Kansas is looking for qualified pilots to operate their fleet of Cessna 206s. Pilots fly in 2 pilot crews, 8 days on/6 off, Wednesday to Wednesday.
Qualified applicants please email your resume to Avery Kirk at [...]. Feel free to call with questions during business hours (8-5) CST.
Minimum Requirements :
• Commercial Pilot Single Engine Land
• CFI preferred
• Total Time: Prefer 800hrs (500 min HARD)
• Instrument (actual or simulated): 50hrs (Must be Instrument current and proficient)
• Hours last 12 months: 120hrs preferred but not required
• G1000 experience preferred but not required
• Current First Class Medical
• Pilots must live within 3hrs drive time of Kansas City and fly in and out of MCI.
If hired, you will be required to get a passport prior to your start date.
Any questions feel free to send me a PM...or if you get an interview! Good Luck!!
Last edited by Cubdriver; 08-24-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Reason: email address removed per owner request