Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > Frontier
Frontier Negotiations Discussion >

Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Notices

Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Old 06-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

I wouldn't do a turn for 1,000 Incentivised/VJA hours.

help
help/Submit

verb
make it easier for (Indigo) to do something by offering one's services or resources.
"Roger's companion helped him with the rent"
synonyms: assist, aid, lend a (helping) hand to, give assistance to, come to the aid of; More
serve someone with (food or drink).
"she helped herself to a cookie"

noun
the action of helping someone to do something; assistance.
"Frontier management asked for your help"
synonyms: assistance, aid, a helping hand, support, succor, advice, guidance; More

exclamation
used as an appeal for urgent assistance.
"Help! We really need you to help us!"
synonyms: SOS, mayday
"we heard the faint cries of "Help!" in the distance"

Ok, Indigo/Frontier. I'll get right on helping you out.

Maybe we could start a fund where all incentivized hours paid are distributed equally throughout the pilot group.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by V1 McFlyerson View Post
I wouldn't do a turn for 1,000 Incentivised/VJA hours.

Ok, Indigo/Frontier. I'll get right on helping you out.

Maybe we could start a fund where all incentivized hours paid are distributed equally throughout the pilot group.
All those Inc trips would be normal pay for everyone with a new CBA.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015
Position: Underpaid, LCC

I agree with V1. The “helpers” are being selfish at the expense of the entire group.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2012

Email your MEC and request that LOA 65 is pulled immediately (7 days). This is the only reason scheduling is allowed to abuse seniority and bypass the VJA/JA process. I feel your pain but we are the ones authorizing it and have / had the control to stop this. I have requested the union pull this for a while. We are too damn afraid of "looking bad" to the NMB, and we are letting the company walk all over our current contract! PULL 65 NOW!
Old 06-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2010

Originally Posted by V1 McFlyerson View Post
I appreciate what you're saying, but we've already got one.

It's called a CONTRACT!
Old 06-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by Fly70hrsonly View Post
In Flica. Select pilot open time view pairings and choose todays date or any date and domicile to see who is picking up these incentivized trips. Spread the word that these people are helping the company survive our underpaid and understaffed contract. It’s pathetic they will walk the picket line complaining we need a contract now, but still help out for their own greed. We should make a known list of these names and confront them. If this doesn’t stop. We will never get a contract. We are a pathetic pilot group. The only way to get a contract is for people to stop showing up for new hire or flights to start to canceling. These people are not helping the cause. Time to spread the word.
Maybe we’re closer to an agreement than I thought if the management plants are out in full force with their B.S.
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: KCCO

In Flica. Select pilot open time view pairings and choose todays date or any date and domicile to see who is picking up these incentivized trips. Spread the word that these people are helping the company survive our underpaid and understaffed contract. It’s pathetic they will walk the picket line complaining we need a contract now, but still help out for their own greed. We should make a known list of these names and confront them. If this doesn’t stop. We will never get a contract. We are a pathetic pilot group. The only way to get a contract is for people to stop showing up for new hire or flights to start to canceling. These people are not helping the cause. Time to spread the word.
No. Absolutely do not do this. Unless you're itching for a TRO against us, this is a terrible idea.
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Nice first post, Barry.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Looks like the company is desperate to get a tro if they’re coming on here pretending to be pilots, that’s sad.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by Blueskies67 View Post
Looks like the company is desperate to get a tro if they’re coming on here pretending to be pilots, that’s sad.
Exactly