Search
Notices
Cargo Part 121 cargo airlines

ABX spooling down

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 07:39 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008

Which scheduler? And if you say Z, I’m gonna start drinking heavily!
Old 06-13-2018, 07:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: Left, right & center

Originally Posted by motorclutch View Post
Which scheduler? And if you say Z, I’m gonna start drinking heavily!
I didn't catch the name, but I don't think there was a Z in it. Just something something FAA, something something duty times.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:56 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: B767 Capt.

Originally Posted by Reactivity View Post
I didn't catch the name, but I don't think there was a Z in it. Just something something FAA, something something duty times.
Oh no!! This is nothing but a circle jerk inside ATSG.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Thank god......rumor only!
Old 06-22-2018, 12:09 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Default Rats on a Sinking Ship

Manager of Crew Scheduling quit today. Better to walk off a sinking ship than have to swim for shore.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by nitefr8dog View Post
Manager of Crew Scheduling quit today. Better to walk off a sinking ship than have to swim for shore.
A couple of schedulers are following him out the door as well (he's going to Atlas). Great atmosphere at ABX these days.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Actually we made out. Got rid of his ASTAR buddy as well
Old 06-23-2018, 03:42 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2018

Airborne was a great company. ABX is probably the worst place that I have worked. Nearly all or if not all Captains are in a position to retire. I hope the managment personal who read this share the reality with all employees.

What happens if 1/3 of the Captains retire...Doors will close.
What happens we continue to loose 4 F/O’s per month with no new hires....Doors will close in six months.
What happens to all the support staff in Wilmington Ohio....well it’s obvious... ITS NOT A RAILROAD WITHOUT THE PILOTS THEIR IS NO ABX. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE. IF YOU LIKE YOUR JOB SUPPORT THE PILOTS. ITS NOT JUST THE PILOTS WHO LOOSE IN THIS GAME. Pilot hating employees and management pay checks will stop also.

Guess what HG, Walmart will not tolerate your abusive attitude towards co-workers. Yes Pilots are co-workers.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:47 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: B767 Capt.

Originally Posted by Drew9183 View Post
Airborne was a great company. ABX is probably the worst place that I have worked. Nearly all or if not all Captains are in a position to retire. I hope the managment personal who read this share the reality with all employees.

What happens we continue to loose 4 F/O’s per month with no new hires....Doors will close in six months.
What happens to all the support staff in Wilmington Ohio....well it’s obvious... ITS NOT A RAILROAD WITHOUT THE PILOTS THEIR IS NO ABX. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE. IF YOU LIKE YOUR JOB SUPPORT THE PILOTS. ITS NOT JUST THE PILOTS WHO LOOSE IN THIS GAME. Pilot hating employees and management pay checks will stop also.

Guess what HG, Walmart will not tolerate your abusive attitude towards co-workers. Yes Pilots are co-workers.
Great Post! It should be published in the Wilmington Paper and/or a billboard in town. The ATSG employees don’t know how close they are to wheels coming off.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by Drew9183 View Post

"I hope the managment personal who read this share the reality with all employees."

Now that is funny!