Notices
Flexjet Fractional Operator

FlexJet rumors

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 04:38 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by OhSnapAF View Post
When, when are we going to start holding management and companies to the same standard that pilots hold other pilots to? Work ethic is one thing, company ethic is a whole other, and both should be held to the same standard.
You work for KR and RH - ethics is not in their vocabulary
Old 11-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by chesty View Post
You work for KR and RH - ethics is not in their vocabulary
Oh I don’t, and would never.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2013

The fbo rot policy is alive and well, did it at 5am this morning. Plan on being at the airport 10 hours after your min rest stops.

You get paid $12k less a year for doing the exact same job if on the fixed schedule vs pbs.

The uniforms, although they’ve won fashion awards, are a nightmare to work in. There is no crotch in the pants so you must buy several sizes larger than what you’d normally wear. The shirts are pretty flimsy and show any kind of moisture easily. The ties are the classic cheap aviation ties.

Not sure what the lure is about this place for new hires. QOL for new hires stinks and the pay is crud for new hires for what you do. The work is ball busting. And don’t plan on upgrading for years. Look at the numbers, it’s just not gonna happen.

Pros: decent benefits, mx seems to be good and must PICs let you fly from the left seat.

Last edited by verlthepearl; 11-12-2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by verlthepearl View Post
The fbo rot policy is alive and well, did it at 5am this morning. Plan on being at the airport 10 hours after your min rest stops.

You get paid $12k less a year for doing the exact same job if on the fixed schedule vs pbs.

The uniforms, although they’ve won fashion awards, are a nightmare to work in. There is no crotch in the pants so you must buy several sizes larger than what you’d normally wear. The shirts are pretty flimsy and show any kind of moisture easily. The ties are the classic cheap aviation ties.

Not sure what the lure is about this place for new hires. QOL for new hires stinks and the pay is crud for new hires for what you do. The work is ball busting. And don’t plan on upgrading for years. Look at the numbers, it’s just not gonna happen.

Pros: decent benefits, mx seems to be good and must PICs let you fly from the left seat.

The only reason that the uniform won “awards” is that KR owns the company doing the survey. If you like wearing a uniform that owners say looks like “hitler youth” then you’re at the right place. Same survey claimed the Home Depot uniforms came in a close second.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

There are pants made by stores who cater to actual males rather than European fashion models that are indistinguishable from the Ricci version.

MX must have really improved since I left. It was pencil whip city by guys who didn’t know the plane and couldn’t be bothered to crack a manual in my time under one sky.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by FNGFO View Post
There are pants made by stores who cater to actual males rather than European fashion models that are indistinguishable from the Ricci version.

MX must have really improved since I left. It was pencil whip city by guys who didn’t know the plane and couldn’t be bothered to crack a manual in my time under one sky.
Well if one doesn't write a plane up then of course maintenance is good. Millionaires flying around in planes with multiple MELs. I know if I had the money to fly on this equipment I'd be livid with tv's not working, seats out of service, etc etc.

The blazers with the tilted captain stripes are retarded.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:24 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by chesty View Post
Well if one doesn't write a plane up then of course maintenance is good. Millionaires flying around in planes with multiple MELs. I know if I had the money to fly on this equipment I'd be livid with tv's not working, seats out of service, etc etc.

The blazers with the tilted captain stripes are retarded.
False. You’re still a joke. Could you resign soon please. I’m sure your skills are so superior, you could get on anywhere. 😂
Old 11-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: 767A (Ret)

There hasn’t been such a Flamefest since Beelzebub ate a bean burrito. Thread closed.