Thinking about Cargo? - A Contract Comparison

Notices
Cargo Part 121 cargo airlines

Thinking about Cargo? - A Contract Comparison

Old 10-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by gumpscheck View Post
Be more specific. Otherwise I would have to disregard you as a management/Ford&Harrison troll.
Well I said the same thing in the very first post. Why do you want us to do your work for you? There are errors.
Old 10-14-2018, 07:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by USMCFDX View Post
Well I said the same thing in the very first post. Why do you want us to do your work for you? There are errors.
That's weird I see the contracts there can anyone point to a specific contract section? Hard to believe thre are errors when not one person has pointed to a specfic contract reference error. I look thru some of the contracts compaired to the chart and can't find any errors. Hard to say there are errors in the contracts!
Old 10-14-2018, 07:15 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by gumpscheck View Post
Be more specific. Otherwise I would have to disregard you as a management/Ford&Harrison troll.
Now the Atlas study is up compaired to the majors. I'm sure someone will want to dispute the Delta or United rules. Management trying to place
doubt in the facts.
Hard to argue with the ACMI when the contracts are right there. And they are void of common work rules that even regionals have. Can't wait to see seniority lists at acmi get decimated in the next 2-3 years cause the management is too naive and greedy to pay pilots like everyone else is doing!
Old 10-14-2018, 11:53 PM
Fly it like you stole it!

Joined APC: Feb 2010
Position: 767 Captain

Originally Posted by Industry Strnd View Post
That's weird I see the contracts there can anyone point to a specific contract section? Hard to believe thre are errors when not one person has pointed to a specfic contract reference error. I look thru some of the contracts compaired to the chart and can't find any errors. Hard to say there are errors in the contracts!
I’m not doing you work for you! If you can’t pay attention to details that’s your problem. There are at least three errors just between FedEx and UPS. Lord knows how many other errors you have on the chart!
Old 10-14-2018, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Industry Strnd View Post
Now the Atlas study is up compaired to the majors. I'm sure someone will want to dispute the Delta or United rules. Management trying to place
doubt in the facts.
Hard to argue with the ACMI when the contracts are right there. And they are void of common work rules that even regionals have. Can't wait to see seniority lists at acmi get decimated in the next 2-3 years cause the management is too naive and greedy to pay pilots like everyone else is doing!
It’s funny how the Atlas Study guide doesn’t list one other ACMI carrier in their comparison (Southern doesn’t count). It too has multiple errors in it. You guys really need to do a better job when doing your research. Also the article that was pinned to the website about bonus paid to FedEx pilots is incorrect. Those are not bonus. They are part of the sick leave you get paid when you retire.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA

Originally Posted by brn2fly1 View Post
It’s funny how the Atlas Study guide doesn’t list one other ACMI carrier in their comparison (Southern doesn’t count). It too has multiple errors in it. You guys really need to do a better job when doing your research. Also the article that was pinned to the website about bonus paid to FedEx pilots is incorrect. Those are not bonus. They are part of the sick leave you get paid when you retire.
EXACTLY they seem to think their Peers where purple and brown or fly Delta or United jets....get a grip.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:39 AM
The NeverEnding Story

Joined APC: Sep 2005

Originally Posted by BoilerUP View Post
Some of the chart’s UPS data is transposed with FDX, perdiem and guarantee and such.
Sometimes I requote myself from Post #10 in this thread...
Old 10-15-2018, 04:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by HercDriver130 View Post
EXACTLY they seem to think their Peers where purple and brown or fly Delta or United jets....get a grip.
The truck driver mentality is exactly why most of the Atlas guys were thinking good riddance when you left our union. If you somehow do not see or believe that ATSG, Atlas/Southern, and Kalitta are not in direct competition with UPS and FedEx, then I think we should all be telling you to get a grip.

Whether you realize it or not, Amazon and DHL are using our airlines to go after UPS and FedEx similar to how Southwest went after domestic market share of American, Delta, and United throughout the 1980s and 1990s. If you still don't believe it, I have a sort facility being built in CVG bigger than FedEx in MEM and UPS in SDF combined to sell you.

The ABX and Atlas/Southern pilots do not find it acceptable to allow management to exploit our cheap labor in order to take away high-paying quality jobs at FedEx and UPS. We will continue to fight for industry standard, not just truck driver standard.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by brn2fly1 View Post
All of the data for the Atlas Contract Comparison was verified with your union. Since you have already stated that you have no interest in helping correct any errors you see, it looks like you will have to take it up with ALPA.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
All of the data for the Atlas Contract Comparison was verified with your union. Since you have already stated that you have no interest in helping correct any errors you see, it looks like you will have to take it up with ALPA.
Wow, 1224 knows everything! Actually they are the worst union I’ve belonged too. You have no clue how far your contract comparison is off.