Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Cargo > FedEx
New Application Website >

New Application Website

Notices

New Application Website

Old 05-19-2019, 10:31 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006

Question for anyone that has filled out the new app recently. I am trying to help a buddy and we want to make sure that the "FedEx Careers" application page is the only application to fill out with the multiple sections.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by coryk View Post
Question for anyone that has filled out the new app recently. I am trying to help a buddy and we want to make sure that the "FedEx Careers" application page is the only application to fill out with the multiple sections.
Been out for quite awhile but saw no one had answered. Pilot Credentials closed up shop for FedEx late last year and everything shifted to the FedEx Careers page. Multiple sections with the “Summary” at the end with submit button. Not tracking any other site... hopefully that’s true.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:06 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Default Email issues

Not sure if this has been brought up in the past but I found out today that Fedex’s pilot recruitment site does not work well with Apple email such as iCloud. They tried to email me a link to apply last Tuesday but I never got it and it didn’t show up in any junk folders. They called today and told me to switch my primary email in my profile to a Gmail account and I got the email right away. If you use any Apple based emails in your profile switch it right away !
Old 06-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2012

Originally Posted by Hank Burley View Post
Not sure if this has been brought up in the past but I found out today that Fedex’s pilot recruitment site does not work well with Apple email such as iCloud. They tried to email me a link to apply last Tuesday but I never got it and it didn’t show up in any junk folders. They called today and told me to switch my primary email in my profile to a Gmail account and I got the email right away. If you use any Apple based emails in your profile switch it right away !
Are you referring to the “Invitation to Apply” email? I got one and promptly complied. Been reading up on it since.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:11 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Does anyone have anymore info on the Invitation to Apply email? Any timelines between this email and the call?
Old 06-24-2019, 05:50 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by Omnivorous View Post
Are you referring to the “Invitation to Apply” email? I got one and promptly complied. Been reading up on it since.
Yes, had it sent to my Gmail account and now I’m about to submit

Last edited by Hank Burley; 06-24-2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Too much info
Old 06-26-2019, 05:45 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2012

So... have a lot of people received the "invitation to apply" email or does it appear that it really reflects having been selected to get more closely inspected by the hiring gods?

I'm seeing these posts about people receiving the email but it's semi-unclear if fairly generic or not.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by Omnivorous View Post
So... have a lot of people received the "invitation to apply" email or does it appear that it really reflects having been selected to get more closely inspected by the hiring gods?

I'm seeing these posts about people receiving the email but it's semi-unclear if fairly generic or not.
bump...recently received the invitation to apply email.

hoping it means good news but have heard others receive the invite and never hear anything
Old 10-21-2019, 07:10 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Just logged in to update my flight times and noticed that there is a new question in the Minimum Qualification Questionnaire.

"Do you have a minimum of 500 PIC in jet aircraft (which is preferred), multi-engine turbo-prop aircraft, aircraft 12,500 lbs. or greater, certain single engine turbo-prop aircraft, or a combination thereof?"

Check your app.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Anyone else experiencing errors with employment history and residency saying there is an error in one item and it not displaying the information on the review or application printout?