Notices

Southern air

Old 01-17-2019, 05:53 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by Birdsmash View Post
...and for those of you who wandered by, sat down in a lawn chair with a bucket of popcorn to watch the fireworks between these posters...they work for Atlas not Southern. Just helping you keep the players straight.

Yes, your are right. I have a lot of respect for you despite what our un-elected leadership does in the background. Been there, done that before.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:17 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by scrupulous View Post
I didn't read Prouse's book. Didn't know he had one or directly new the man. Did read "Flying Drunk" By Balzer. Having flown with him and later dealing with BK union wise, it comes down to a character call. B to my knowledge never lied to me. BK has many times.
This has got to be the most ironic statement I have ever read, you know, with you being the biggest compulsive liar I have ever met and all.

Cutting deals with management to keep your job? The true motivation has finally been revealed. Sounds like someone else did a little homework on you and found a gem. So all you have to do is keep cutting down union leadership to keep your job...nice. All it cost you was your reputation, which is completely destroyed.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:38 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
This has got to be the most ironic statement I have ever read, you know, with you being the biggest compulsive liar I have ever met and all.

Cutting deals with management to keep your job? The true motivation has finally been revealed. Sounds like someone else did a little homework on you and found a gem. So all you have to do is keep cutting down union leadership to keep your job...nice. All it cost you was your reputation, which is completely destroyed.
This coming from someone who had complaints lodged against you from coworkers and relying on a compensated followers made up story. Holds true to past efforts on other threads by you. Which is even funnier since they supported the FPL amendment later on due to you and yours. To date, I've had none but from management for upholding the CBA. That will probably change with your sycophant followers though.

I know and many others know credibility isn't your or the remaining leaderships strong suit.

Anything else you want to make up? I can back up mine, though I doubt it would survive moderator approval. I have to go to sleep for my trip so you have some time.

Last edited by scrupulous; 01-17-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:40 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2007

This is like when Captain Dentures starts talking about all the stews he, you know, *nudge nudge* used to canoodle with, back when Men were Men and queers got righteously beaten up. Is there a message board equivalent of turning off the intercom and staring out the window?
Old 01-17-2019, 06:52 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Boris Badenov View Post
This is like when Captain Dentures starts talking about all the stews he, you know, *nudge nudge* used to canoodle with, back when Men were Men and queers got righteously beaten up. Is there a message board equivalent of turning off the intercom and staring out the window?
They cut off all union web forum communications at local 1224 recently. Only thing left is a unacknowledged by the union GC_Comms facebook page. Only select approved people get to post there.

Says something by itself.

Last edited by scrupulous; 01-17-2019 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt

They cut off all union web forum communications at local 1224 recently. Only thing left is a unacknowledged by the union GC_Comms facebook page. Only select approved people get to post there.

Says something by itself.

Not Correct.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:03 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by atpcliff View Post
Not Correct.
I did leave off the GC_comms twitter account. Kind of forgot it was there. Is that what you mean?

1224 cut off the web forums access about a week ago. Exchanged some emails with them on it and they said they took them down for all of 1224. Happened when they moved the right side menu to under MY 1224 tab leaving off the forums link.

Do you have access?

As to GC_Comms (FBook/twitter) 1224 legal counsel (EG) said 1224 has no association to it what-so-ever despite it being called the unions point of contact by our ExCo regularly on crew calls and etc. I also have some emails from our ExCo chair on who gets access to FB

What did I get wrong?
Old 01-18-2019, 01:44 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt

I did leave off the GC_comms twitter account. Kind of forgot it was there. Is that what you mean?

1224 cut off the web forums access about a week ago. Exchanged some emails with them on it and they said they took them down for all of 1224. Happened when they moved the right side menu to under MY 1224 tab leaving off the forums link.

Do you have access?

As to GC_Comms (FBook/twitter) 1224 legal counsel (EG) said 1224 has no association to it what-so-ever despite it being called the unions point of contact by our ExCo regularly on crew calls and etc. I also have some emails from our ExCo chair on who gets access to FB

What did I get wrong?
Anyone (who is an Atlas/Southern pilot) can post on the GC facebook page, unless they get kicked off for a TOS violation. If you want to join, go to it and join. There is also more pages for overnights and for trip trades...
Old 01-18-2019, 02:34 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by atpcliff View Post
Anyone (who is an Atlas/Southern pilot) can post on the GC facebook page, unless they get kicked off for a TOS violation. If you want to join, go to it and join. There is also more pages for overnights and for trip trades...
While I agree that is what is said to the membership but it is not practiced.

Anyone identified as a flight pay loss amendment supporter (that passed BTW) coming up on two years ago and others are not allowed. Others and I have tried to get on. Some have been booted off despite the TOS appropriate posts.

I have an extensive email thread involving a couple of ExCo members, 1224 legal, and the Airline Division if you want me to send it to you covering this. Not sure if would fit in a PM.