Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Pilot Lounge > Hangar Talk
Aircrew Debriefing Application - Online Quest >

Aircrew Debriefing Application - Online Quest

Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Aircrew Debriefing Application - Online Quest

Old 02-05-2019, 07:29 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2018
Default Aircrew Debriefing Application - Online Quest

Dear Readers,

My name is Dominic McCormack and I am a third-year student at Staffordshire University, studying for my undergraduate degree in Aeronautical Technology. As part of my Final Year Project (FYP), I am developing an App which aims to revolutionise the way Aircrew are analysed in terms of their piloting-performance, as well as generally debriefed post-sortie. As part of the App's developmental process, I would like to gain feedback and communicate with Aircrew deriving from various backgrounds & with different levels of experience. That being said, over the last three months, I have been developing an online-questionnaire which is now open for participation; the questionnaire's context is primarily aimed at individuals who have experience in 'flying' roles, however, certain questions will also apply to people who have held 'non-flying' roles (e.g. Flight-Operations etc.). If you are able to take the time to participate in this questioning-process, your help would be very much appreciated; if so, the online-questionnaire's response-form (Incl. Consent Form & further Information) can be accessed via the link included below: (Copy & Paste)

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...dNREpKWVBIRS4u

With regards to the End-date which has been set for this research-process, the online-questionnaire will likely close for submissions on Monday 25th February 2019. There is potential that responses submitted after this date may also be received, however, this is not guaranteed, hence earlier submission being strongly advised if willing to contribute to this process.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to read this post, and any help is much appreciated. If you have any queries regarding the Questionnaire or the project itself, please don't hesitate to contact me using the details provided (in the response-form), or via the forum itself.

Yours Sincerely,

Dominic McCormack.

BSc (Hons) Aeronautical Technology
Staffordshire University