Notices
ExpressJet Regional Airline

Latest System Bid....Congrats ASA

Old 03-16-2019, 07:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018

Originally Posted by DownInPetaluma View Post
He’s been busy mucking up many threads here with childlike antics. Should make a solid DEC.
Childlike antics? Having a sense of humor is childlike?

Sorry old man.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
I'm not in my 20's bud, I don't have time to wait 5 years for an upgrade. And I have >1200 hrs SIC Part 121, so why should I? And don't give me any BS about "paying my dues". My dues were paid for a decade in the 90's.
Flyboy68, you have a toxic and entitled attitude. And whenever somebody calls you out on it, you react by telling them that it’s their problem and accusing them of being a snowflake.

Quite frankly I don’t think I would want to share a cockpit with you in either seat. You are a violation (at best) looking for a place to happen.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by CanWeGetTheLeft View Post
Flyboy68, you have a toxic and entitled attitude. And whenever somebody calls you out on it, you react by telling them that it’s their problem and accusing them of being a snowflake.

Quite frankly I don’t think I would want to share a cockpit with you in either seat. You are a violation (at best) looking for a place to happen.
How exactly am I entitled? Seriously, how am I coming off as entitled? Because I don't want to wait years to upgrade? Who in their right mind wants to wait years if you meet the requirements?

I gladly accept constructive criticism, but all these jerkoffs offer are insults. How am I toxic? Because I defend myself from insults?

My personality on message boards have absolutely nothing to do with how I handle myself in the cockpit, so your comment about "a violation" is asinine.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

I never said I'm ready to jump into a CA seat right away.
You sure about that champ? Here’s a brief sampling from one of the myriad of threads you created in your opening barrage on APC.

I meet the minimums, why should I wait? Would you?
Entitled? No.

Qualified? Yes.

Put yourself in my shoes.
I'm not acting "entitled" to anything, but I meet their qualifications. I've been contacted by two other carriers who talked to me about their DEC program. Why should I start out as an FO if they're offering me a CA spot?

Who the hell would do that?
Old 03-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by FollowMe View Post
You sure about that champ? Here’s a brief sampling from one of the myriad of threads you created in your opening barrage on APC.
How do any of those quotes make me seem entitled? Do I have the requirements for CA? Yes. How the hell does stating a truth make me entitled. Do you even know what the word means?

Should I go DEC? No. I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't even attempt to go straight DEC because of my lack of currency. Now Near-DEC, yes that's possible. None of you know squat about my abilities yet here you are, telling me I could never be a CA because I post memes on a damn message board. Y'all are ridiculously judgmental about anything people on here say that you disagree with.

Do you know how adults disagree with someone? They say, "I disagree with your opinion, and here's why." With you frat boys, it's nothing but personal attacks and insults. How about acting like an adult, and giving some constructive criticism to those you disagree with, instead of acting like rude teenagers.