Notices

Atlas Air Hiring

Old 07-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by dutch747 View Post
Funny, when I wrote that remark (keyboard jockey) I was wondering if you or anyone else would be so sensitive as to let that upset you.

I hoped everyone would just read post for the content of what I was saying. Guess I was wrong.

Ok.....you got me.....maybe I should follow Daves example and take a sabbatical from the keyboard
Old 07-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: C-172 FO

Originally Posted by Atrasaty View Post
Ok.....you got me.....maybe I should follow Daves example and take a sabbatical from the keyboard
Dave definitely needed that!
Old 07-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
Yeah, It'll be the same three or four guys slamming the union with conspiracy theories and slander. I see enough of that here to want to go there.
I suggest you go back to the Atlas gc_comms facebook page were you will be safe among the members only club. It is obvious you and a couple of others here don't have the ball sack to engage on the union forums were a click of a button identifies you.

Originally Posted by JackStraw View Post
What kind of theories??????
I'm not sure which ones they are talking about. The FPL supporters were the only ones that put out any factual info.

There is a recording of Kirchner ranting on a P2P call with his usual BS and bravado that could at least be considered theories and such in which he ordered the P2P to spread it forward. Probably were the theories come from. Of course, he did violate the 1224 bylaws and the IBT constitution doing so. The way he did it. Kirchner, Griffith, Knox, Petersen would not allow a response from those he attacked on the call either. Kind of cowardly don't you think?

I can think of a number of others done by members of the ExCo though.

Originally Posted by Globemaster2827 View Post
I have no role in that but I wouldn't be using the 1224 forum because it's a waste of time. Giant Comms is where the conversation is and those who were banned were accusing people of committing crimes.
Instead of those individuals discussing that here or on Giant Comms they should take their evidence to the police to prosecute those who are "stealing". That being said I didn't agree with banning them.
A warning would've sufficed with a suggestion to take their "evidence" of corruption (and tin foil hats) to the authorities. That's just me...
I suggest you go there and stay where you are safe among your own. Engaging other members on the union forums would reveal who you are and it takes someone with a ball sack to do that. Obviously, your not one of them.

As to taking evidence to the authorities. I would gladly do so if anyone else wants to proceed. The previous administration had called it quits on their way out and I had been left doing the work and no one to go forward with it let alone the ones after that administration who preferred it buried as they committed more offenses.

Here is an almost three year event over felony level fraud that went via the IBT process. Pulled from the IBT magazine publicly available involving the Joint Council 41 in which 1224 is part of. The end result for their felony level theft/fraud was that they gave up holding a position in joint council 41, retire and the over 1,75 million stolen of the members money was just blown off as an expense. We used these initial charges as examples during the FPL amendment vote and the results below happened after our vote.

With the below judgments, why should I spend any more time pursuing it looking at their examples of justice? After being cooled down by those way up the food chain, I've decided not to sue or file charges since it would affect Atlas 1224 and possibly the Atlas/Southern merger negatively.

Being a dedicated union guy for the members, I couldn't see doing it for my own gratification for being wronged and no, I'm not planning on running for office.

The "Investigations" Kirchner ranted on about of the identifiable FPL supporters met with no one being charged. Just more false allegations by our leadership that they could not pull off. More "conspiracy theories" on their part. Maybe you should think about that and start thinking on your own.

III. PROGRESS OF EXISTING MATTERS
A. OHIO CONFERENCE OF TEAMSTERS
OFFICERS AND AN EMPLOYEE,
KIMBERLY BALES, CHARLES CIMINO, AND
WILLIAM LICHTENWALD
On June 9, 2016, the IIO issued a Report to the IBT
General President recommending charges against Ohio Confer-
ence of Teamsters (“OCT”) Administrative Assistant Kimberly
Bales (“Bales”), OCT President William Lichtenwald (“Lichten-
wald”), and former OCT Secretary Treasurer Charles Cimino
(“Cimino”). A revised Charge Report was issued on June 15,
2016. Among the proposed charges against Lichtenwald, Cimino
and Bales were that they breached their fiduciary duties and vio-
lated the Conference Bylaws by consistently making expenditures
of Conference funds without approvals required under its Bylaws
and in violation of Article II, Section 2(a) and Article XIX, Sec-
tion 7(b)(1) and (2) of the IBT Constitution. The report alleged
they caused over $1,755,000 in unauthorized expenditures to be
made. The IIO recommended that Lichtenwald and Bales also be
charged with embezzling and breaching their fiduciary duties
through allegedly making approximately $238,433 in unautho-
rized transfers of Conference money to their Locals to be used to
pay their Local’s benefits contributions as part of their local com-
pensation to them in violation of the IBT Constitution. It was al-
leged this was done without authority and with no benefit to the
Conference from these expenditures. Embezzlement is an act of
racketeering all members are enjoined from committing under
the Final Agreement and Order. In addition, it was recom-
mended that Lichtenwald be charged with embezzling $62,395.27
for allegedly causing the Conference to purchase a car for his ex-
clusive use without a Conference purpose and without the re-
quired board approval of the amount. In addition, it was
recommended that Cimino and Lichtenwald be charged for al-
legedly failing to maintain Conference records accounting for the
disposition of Conference assets required under federal law.
By letter dated June 24, 2016, General President Hoffa
adopted and filed the charges. On August 24, 2016, the IRO sent
a notice to IBT that the deadline remained September 15, 2016, to
have the matter completed. On August 26, 2016, the IBT re-
quested a 90 day extension, which was granted by the IRO on Au-
gust 30, 2016, extending the deadline to December 15, 2016. On
September 7, 2016, the IBT scheduled a hearing for October 12,
2016. On November 1, 2016, the IBT held a hearing on the
charges and continued the hearing to December 1, 2016. On De-
cember 14, 2016, IBT General President Hoffa issued a decision
which found that the charged parties had breached some of their
duties as fiduciaries. The decision found that Mr. Lichtenwald’s
and Mr. Cimino’s retirements and agreements never to hold any
position with the OCT were appropriate penalties. With respect
to Ms. Bales, the IBT decision found that her permanent resigna-
tion from the OCT was an appropriate penalty. On February 14,
2017, the IRO found the IBT’s decision to be not inadequate.
www.teamster.org | SUMMER 2017
As a tertiary note. You were the one that used infowars/alexjones as a reliable source. I'm certain there are few of you that consider that true.

Here are some examples of what you consider a reliable source:

Old 07-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
I suggest you go back to the Atlas gc_comms facebook page were you will be safe among the members only club. It is obvious you and a couple of others here don't have the ball sack to engage on the union forums were a click of a button identifies you.

I'm not sure which ones they are talking about. The FPL supporters were the only ones that put out any factual info.

There is a recording of Kirchner ranting on a P2P call with his usual BS and bravado that could at least be considered theories and such in which he ordered the P2P to spread it forward. Probably were the theories come from. Of course, he did violate the 1224 bylaws and the IBT constitution doing so. The way he did it. Kirchner, Griffith, Knox, Petersen would not allow a response from those he attacked on the call either. Kind of cowardly don't you think?

I can think of a number of others done by members of the ExCo though.

I suggest you go there and stay where you are safe among your own. Engaging other members on the union forums would reveal who you are and it takes someone with a ball sack to do that. Obviously, your not one of them.

As to taking evidence to the authorities. I would gladly do so if anyone else wants to proceed. The previous administration had called it quits on their way out and I had been left doing the work and no one to go forward with it let alone the ones after that administration who preferred it buried as they committed more offenses.

Here is an almost three year event over felony level fraud that went via the IBT process. Pulled from the IBT magazine publicly available involving the Joint Council 41 in which 1224 is part of. The end result for their felony level theft/fraud was that they gave up holding a position in joint council 41, retire and the over 1,75 million stolen of the members money was just blown off as an expense. We used these initial charges as examples during the FPL amendment vote and the results below happened after our vote.

With the below judgments, why should I spend any more time pursuing it looking at their examples of justice? After being cooled down by those way up the food chain, I've decided not to sue or file charges since it would affect Atlas 1224 and possibly the Atlas/Southern merger negatively.

Being a dedicated union guy for the members, I couldn't see doing it for my own gratification for being wronged and no, I'm not planning on running for office.

The "Investigations" Kirchner ranted on about of the identifiable FPL supporters met with no one being charged. Just more false allegations by our leadership that they could not pull off. More "conspiracy theories" on their part. Maybe you should think about that and start thinking on your own.

As a tertiary note. You were the one that used infowars/alexjones as a reliable source. I'm certain there are few of you that consider that true.

Here are some examples of what you consider a reliable source:

FYI... I think both of us hate Right Wing Conspiracy sites like Alex Jones... There's hope that we agree on something.

That video is epic... And sadly... I'm guessing typical.

Last edited by Globemaster2827; 07-02-2018 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
I choose not to "engage" on the union forums because, like APC is becoming, it devolved into a couple of loud mouths ranting about issues that our pilot group just doesn't care about. We are a couple of years into contract negotiations and picketing events, work rule enforcements, and new hire education becoming more and more important to protecting and promoting our careers. Having to endure the rants of a couple of people who simply want to argue with just about anything that anybody else says is tiresome and a waste of our time.

We simply don't care what you have to say because it is worthless.

Now, of course, you will come up with another insult and another conspiracy theory involving some distant union connection and a crime that happened under mysterious circumstances and blame it on our EXCO. In reality, all you are doing is feeding your own paranoia, weakening the union, and undermining progress toward a new contract.

So, quit wasting our time and your breath. We just don't care.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Gets Weekends Off

I choose not to "engage" on the union forums because, like APC is becoming, it devolved into a couple of loud mouths ranting about issues that our pilot group just doesn't care about. We are a couple of years into contract negotiations and picketing events, work rule enforcements, and new hire education becoming more and more important to protecting and promoting our careers. Having to endure the rants of a couple of people who simply want to argue with just about anything that anybody else says is tiresome and a waste of our time.

Now, of course, you will come up with another insult and another conspiracy theory involving some distant union connection and a crime that happened under mysterious circumstances and blame it on our EXCO. In reality, all you are doing is feeding your own paranoia, weakening the union, and undermining progress toward a new contract.

I've got all new reasons to not care... Thank God.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Whale whisperer

Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: 744 Capt

I've got all new reasons to not care... Thank God.
Congrats again on your Purple adventure that is about to start. Pretty cool you have a chance at brown town as well. Awesome to have options like that. Happy for ya. Nice to see you in HKG the other day.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by rmr1992 View Post
Congrats again on your Purple adventure that is about to start. Pretty cool you have a chance at brown town as well. Awesome to have options like that. Happy for ya. Nice to see you in HKG the other day.
You too. I'm gonna really miss the people here. I'm really gonna miss those back and forths over the vacancy awards every month!

As we speak I just heard a 767 Captain got an email for an interview. It saddens me what's happening here but it's time to move on.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Banned

You too. I'm gonna really miss the people here. I'm really gonna miss those back and forths over the vacancy awards every month!

As we speak I just heard a 767 Captain got an email for an interview. It saddens me what's happening here but it's time to move on.
Despite our dislike of each other, congratulations! Helps us at 1224 and you to move on to greener pastures.

I choose not to "engage" on the union forums because, like APC is becoming, it devolved into a couple of loud mouths ranting about issues that our pilot group just doesn't care about. We are a couple of years into contract negotiations and picketing events, work rule enforcements,
Don't know if you realize it or not, but you have about a thousand posts to my less than a hundred. So who designated you as the mouthpiece of 1224 here? Most of my posts were to smoke out Knox and followers when he was sabotaging a previous ExCo negotiation efforts or feathering his own campaign for ExCo. Still not sure which was his reason. Heck, Knox and Canter got fired from P2P for using their membership access to promote their election run back then. All I got was investigated with no charges in the end for being involved with an amendment to the bylaws that passed by a 1224 majority vote that Kirchner didn't want.

new hire education becoming more and more important to protecting and promoting our careers. Having to endure the rants of a couple of people who simply want to argue with just about anything that anybody else says is tiresome and a waste of our time.
I believe the education program you speak of is more of a Kirchner-youth indoctrination program. Get them early, before they find out what a lot of their leadership's background is and they will be Kirchner's for life. Kind of like you, unknowing of any of our true history other than the pieces he wants tell you on P2P calls that work for him let alone a few lies that a number of more senior members/past leaders can attest to.

Of course, on the gc_comms page, all those that try to say something not in line with heir Kirchner get banned or censored. That and you don't have to have your actual identification on there. Your safe space. Everybody in the same little bubble outside of reality.

No conspiracies. Just the facts Ma'am. From the repeated script here by more than one from your camp, I'm guessing this has been making the P2P calls regularly and is the current retaliatory strategy they have come up with. Guess I'll have to make a phone call or two and ask whats been going on lately. There are a few on that committee that know more truth than what Kirchner says to them.

You remind me of the members that would show up for a picket back before we had a CBA and protections that would hide from pictures and when management drove by. Appreciate you showing up, but don't really appreciate you hiding.

Oh yeah, here is your requested insult.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:54 AM
Ice-bagger

Originally Posted by Atrasaty View Post

I am just lurking. I have nothing to say until all the facts are out. You keyboard jockeys can keep at it though.

Originally Posted by dutch747 View Post
Dave definitely needed that!

Put a sock in it. And fyi, maybe you should follow the EXCO's example and stay off the forums considering that it appears as though they are finally getting the message to shut up instead of airing out the dirty laundry!!