Notices
Charter Part 121 pax charter airlines

Miami Air

Old 04-18-2017, 03:49 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Limos aren't bad. Beats begging a gate agent for a jumpseat just to get to work during spring break. But I understand, getting paid to take a nap for 4 hours in a van or catching up on Netflix series' is a hard job and isn't for everyone.

I don't know what y'all are talking about, I've flown 300 hours in 4 months.

And there is no need to be insulting on this forum. I have my own opinion of the regionals and jetblue, but do you see me bashing them like you are here? I'm glad you found your calling, it looks like you really enjoy it there at JetBlue. I really enjoy it here at Miami Air, so why does something have to be wrong with me to enjoy my job and the airline that feeds me and pays my rent? Again, you are sitting here bashing Miami Air pilots yet you are also directly insulting pilots on this forum.

And actually yes it has been my dream even before I finished flight school to fly for Miami Air. No that's not a joke.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:47 AM
Right left right

Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Rebel

Originally Posted by b738pilot View Post
Limos aren't bad. Beats begging a gate agent for a jumpseat just to get to work during spring break. But I understand, getting paid to take a nap for 4 hours in a van or catching up on Netflix series' is a hard job and isn't for everyone.

I don't know what y'all are talking about, I've flown 300 hours in 4 months.

And there is no need to be insulting on this forum. I have my own opinion of the regionals and jetblue, but do you see me bashing them like you are here? I'm glad you found your calling, it looks like you really enjoy it there at JetBlue. I really enjoy it here at Miami Air, so why does something have to be wrong with me to enjoy my job and the airline that feeds me and pays my rent? Again, you are sitting here bashing Miami Air pilots yet you are also directly insulting pilots on this forum.

And actually yes it has been my dream even before I finished flight school to fly for Miami Air. No that's not a joke.

Everything you just said is right. Sorry if I offended anyone, not my intention. Everything i wrote is based on the years I was there as a pilot and instructor. I posted names of the people that are the cancer in that company, not meant to insult anyone on the forum. We're all pilots trying to make it. And we do have a lot of issues here at the blue. Fortunately we don't have those kind of people like the ones I mentioned before. Also I commuted online for 3 years to Boston before I was awarded FLL, it beats commercial flying at MAI by far. Just my experience. A lot of things u got with this cba, we didn't have before.
Good luck ��

Last edited by bluepilot; 04-18-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:51 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: Left

How many pilots have left MA for the Norwegian gig up in PVD and SWF? I imagine they would be prime targets given the lowish pay and 737-800 type..........
Old 04-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: B737 FO

None that I know of. Our guys have left to Southwest, FedEx, UPS, JetBlue, Spirit, and Atlas.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:11 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by bluepilot View Post
Everything you just said is right. Sorry if I offended anyone, not my intention. Everything i wrote is based on the years I was there as a pilot and instructor. I posted names of the people that are the cancer in that company, not meant to insult anyone on the forum. We're all pilots trying to make it. And we do have a lot of issues here at the blue. Fortunately we don't have those kind of people like the ones I mentioned before. Also I commuted online for 3 years to Boston before I was awarded FLL, it beats commercial flying at MAI by far. Just my experience. A lot of things u got with this cba, we didn't have before.
Good luck ��
Bluepilot.

Facts are; You were kicked out of COPA, you were kicked out of your corporate gig in Panama and you never worked at the training department in MAI due to incompetence since you did not even know how to read a METAR.

I understand your frustration and that you can't let it go. My advice to you is to move on, forget about the traumas of the past and enjoy your life.

Sincerely.:
Old 04-20-2017, 07:31 PM
Right left right

Originally Posted by NOTBLUE View Post
Bluepilot.

Facts are; You were kicked out of COPA, you were kicked out of your corporate gig in Panama and you never worked at the training department in MAI due to incompetence since you did not even know how to read a METAR.

I understand your frustration and that you can't let it go. My advice to you is to move on, forget about the traumas of the past and enjoy your life.

Sincerely.:
Lmfao, yeap...I was kicked out of Copa, and the corporate job, that's how I got into MAI and JetBlue, and I'm also currently trying to learn how to read a metar. Never got to figure it out...somethings u never learn. I think they might kicked me out of JetBlue. It's been 7 years and I still can't read a METAR.... you just signed up to APC this month. Maybe right after u read my post. Your name is NOTBLUE. Hahahahaha, Seems like my posts of the truth really got to u and hurt your feelings. LMFAooo hahahahah
Apparently someone told u about me in the forum and you came to the rescue. The truth hurts....it is what it is.
Hahahahaha

Last edited by bluepilot; 04-20-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:02 PM
New Hire

https://www.aviationweather.gov/static/help/taf-decode.php

If you gentlemen want to learn how to read a METAR.

Stand by for next week I will publish information that how some pilots got fired from airlines such as Copa.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Right left right

https://www.aviationweather.gov/static/help/taf-decode.php

If you gentlemen want to learn how to read a METAR.

Stand by for next week I will publish information that how some pilots got fired from airlines such as Copa.

Im for sure signing up for it. Finally I'll get to learn.
Hopefully u make it through probation on your new gig. Best of luck. Don't hit your head walking through the door. Your ego might get a purple bump. Careful posting defamatory comments about other pilots about other pilots while on probation. I have records to back up my reputation and I'm not the one on probation ����
Old 04-22-2017, 05:26 AM
New Hire

Bluepilot.

Did you expect that after all the inappropriate bashing of Miami Air and their Pilots you have done, nobody was going to come forward and speak the truth about you?.

If you left MAI just let it go brother!!!!, why do you keep insisting and living in the past... That is not healthy!!!..., try to work through your traumas, I strongly suggest a counselor to guide you through your process.

We both worked at COPA. You and I know (and a lot of the Professional Pilots reading this forum know)

So I insist;
Your were fired from Copa. (because of your mouth).
You were fired form the corporate work. (because of your mouth).
You NEVER worked at MAI training department. (because of your mouth and lack of aptitude).
Your posts in APC indicate that you have a problem with your mouth.

Go fly, enjoy you life and let everybody else enjoy theirs.

With deep respect and compassion. CIAO!!!
Old 04-22-2017, 09:39 AM
Right left right

Bluepilot.

Did you expect that after all the inappropriate bashing of Miami Air and their Pilots you have done, nobody was going to come forward and speak the truth about you?.

If you left MAI just let it go brother!!!!, why do you keep insisting and living in the past... That is not healthy!!!..., try to work through your traumas, I strongly suggest a counselor to guide you through your process.

We both worked at COPA. You and I know (and a lot of the Professional Pilots reading this forum know)

So I insist;
Your were fired from Copa. (because of your mouth).
You were fired form the corporate work. (because of your mouth).
You NEVER worked at MAI training department. (because of your mouth and lack of aptitude).
Your posts in APC indicate that you have a problem with your mouth.

Go fly, enjoy you life and let everybody else enjoy theirs.

With deep respect and compassion. CIAO!!!

Now I know who u are.... never mentioned u on any of these posts.
Oh well, that's how it is. Actually, if you are who I think, and u worked at Copa, I thought u knew that I respected u like many of the good guys that left MAI for better pastures, you are one of the few good captains left that I felt was very competent. I thought and spoke highly of u. You have my number. U can contact me if u have a problem with what I've posted. But, if you're posing as someone else to make up lies about me, you're the one with the traumas of been an eastern scab. Not me, clean record, that's a fact, ask John Passwater, who hired me, I did instruct for a short period of time until I saw the dark side, that's a fact, I did ran support for sim evaluations during interview process, that's a fact. Ask J Feliu who hired me, I didn't get fired from my corporate gig, ask Cap. B Herrera who u know very well, and I didn't get fired from Copa , that is fact, Look into my FAA or AAC or PRIA records. Apparently u have access to it. Lmao. JetBlue has a done an extremely poor job on my background check. Hiring me after been fired from all these places. Wow...7 years and still walking with my head up high and a clean conscious of never screwing anyone to get where I'm at. Will never cross the fence. Thankfully with the help of others and god, I was able to get most of the good guys that were left behind and bring them over.
Had a great time with the people I flew with, most of them are gone. The few good ones left, are on their way out. Let's not confuse a good time with a career. Again, never meant to insult anyone. I will not apologize for anything harsh I said about the scabs, move the metal captains, check airmen with skeletons and willing to screw others for self preservation, etcccc..

Not blue, there was only 4 of us from Copa at MAI. 2 of us at the blue, 1 who stopped flying for family reasons. And u , if it is really u. U know me, and know that nothing I said in this forum was directed to u. But if it's u, call me. U have my number. We can have a conversation and settle our differences of opinion about MAI. Stoppp lyinggggg...

You just described my character completely wrong, doesn't bother me. I'm where I'm at because of my track record. And you're wherever you're because of your record. That's the truth. I don't really have to justify myself. You made my point. According to you , I was fired from everywhere, but yet, I'm where I'm at 7 years and counting. Can't read a METAR, but still here. Actually, there's a few amazing guys here at JBLU that helped put that contract together. Thank you to them and the very few good stand up guys left at MAI. You just never expected for me to say the truth about MAI. That's why u lie. What does bother ,is to mislead young professionals with a future ahead on how good of a place MAI. The people u work with makes it good. Not management. Don't worry, I won't post anymore on this forum. It does takes precious time from watching soccer and having a drink. Damn, missed the first gooolllll. I said what I had to say. I can feel your pain or trauma, not me. Clean records, never a scab and will never cross the line. I can sleep well at night...not uuuu

Again, call me if it is really u.

CIAO ( ))��

Last edited by bluepilot; 04-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.