Notices
Corporate Corporate operators

Climb to 350.com

Old 01-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2005
Position: DHC-6-300 EMB 120 CRJ
Default Climb to 350.com

Anyone used this site before? Are the jobs and companies on there a Mesa, TSA, or Great lakes type of place? I've been told the only good corporate job is found by word of mouth? I'm a 121 guy always looking for something new or better? Any help would be great, Thanks
Old 01-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Citation II

I can't speak for climbto350.com in particular, but not every good job is word of mouth.

I spent several years while flying charter trying to find a good corporate job via networking and word of mouth with very little luck, but then one day responded to an ad in the newspaper for a Citation job. I've been there now nearly 10 years and couldn't be more content. It turned out that it was a sleeper of a flight department that had been around for ages, but it was at an out of the way airport without much of a pro-pilot population. Nobody knew they existed so they never got resumes and had to place an ad. They'd had an airplane for over 45 years and I was only the 4th pilot they'd ever had to hire. You do the math.

There's sure to be a lot of cheesy jobs in there too, but you might be able to find a diamond in the rough.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by otter View Post
Anyone used this site before? Are the jobs and companies on there a Mesa, TSA, or Great lakes type of place? I've been told the only good corporate job is found by word of mouth? I'm a 121 guy always looking for something new or better? Any help would be great, Thanks
I had an annual membership (it has since expired) for something like $50-60 and it was a decent site. You can post an online resume, and their job listings are fairly comprehensive: corporate jobs, charter stuff, foreign flying, regionals, even the occasional major airline. Also they advertise job fairs sometimes. Not bad.