Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 07-20-2018, 04:27 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by GreenerPastures View Post
Endeavor CEO on video to the company. Confirmed Delta's plan to decrease to 3 Regionals and expand 9E from about 30% to 40% share, possibly more, starting next year. Also confirmed that's why hiring is back on already. Wasn't really a secret, but most of us hadn't got the message firsthand. Nice to get it out there officially. Thanks.
Agreed. This "Ask Bill" thing is pretty sweet. He's been answering basically all the rumor mill in a week or less plus adding useful communication on other stuff. I though RG was a pretty good CEO but BL is turning out to be as good or better. Doesn't hurt he's also in charge of Delta Connection generally.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:54 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: CR9 CA, FT Minivan Driver

Originally Posted by Blueskies21 View Post
Agreed. This "Ask Bill" thing is pretty sweet. He's been answering basically all the rumor mill in a week or less plus adding useful communication on other stuff. I though RG was a pretty good CEO but BL is turning out to be as good or better. Doesn't hurt he's also in charge of Delta Connection generally.
Interesting. I just watched the video myself. So, what you're saying is, I don't need to rely on you guys for the latest information? I can go straight to the source now?

I've got a question and I'm going to see if this whole 'real time response' thing works.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:19 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016
Position: Skeptical

Yes. BL putting fact in front of the rumor mill. What will the APC pot-stirrers do now?

Also, pretty sure the "ask Bill" feature has never been advertised as a "real time response" program.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:53 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

I guess the only thing left is to see whether any of it comes to fruition. I know plans are always fluid but at some point some of this actually has to come true to lend credibility.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:01 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Ca. CRJ 200
Default Not sure I like it

I for one don’t like all this question answering and giving us nothing else to talk about. I think it’s just asking for trouble giving us nothing else to gripe about in the airplanes. What else are we suppose to talk about...politics? Religion? Lanyard colors?
Old 07-20-2018, 08:15 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016
Position: Skeptical

Hats! We still have hats to complain about.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:34 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
Interesting. I just watched the video myself. So, what you're saying is, I don't need to rely on you guys for the latest information? I can go straight to the source now?

I've got a question and I'm going to see if this whole 'real time response' thing works.
And if he and you are wrong?
Old 07-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by 42jeff View Post
I for one don’t like all this question answering and giving us nothing else to talk about. I think it’s just asking for trouble giving us nothing else to gripe about in the airplanes. What else are we suppose to talk about...politics? Religion? Lanyard colors?
Question. Why does AA value Eagle (Envoy) pilots and Delta doesn’t? I’m kidding I’m kidding. Delta likes to choose who they hire. Top candidates. Simply the best.
🤔🤔🤔
Old 07-20-2018, 10:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Position: Deuce Driver

Originally Posted by Yumyum View Post
Question. Why does AA value Eagle (Envoy) pilots and Delta doesn’t? I’m kidding I’m kidding. Delta likes to choose who they hire. Top candidates. Simply the best.
🤔🤔🤔
I'd say talk to the envoy guys about forced upgrades, junior man's, schedules, reserve rules, second year pay cuts, and 10 year flow and maybe they'll have a different take on the whole "AA Values Us" statement. Grass isnt always greener.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:22 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by wiggy15 View Post
I'd say talk to the envoy guys about forced upgrades, junior man's, schedules, reserve rules, second year pay cuts, and 10 year flow and maybe they'll have a different take on the whole "AA Values Us" statement. Grass isnt always greener.
Yeah, lotta those guys coming over here right now. Class is half full of them.