View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 09:51 PM
hyperone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: 777 Capt

Originally Posted by PurpleTail View Post
I think what he is saying is IF the ORIGINAL trip build has a DH you are guaranteed that DH bank money. If your original trip has NO DH, revised later with a DH and then revised again back to NO DH, you have no bank money since your original pairing didn't have it. Regardless of number of revisions and different bank amounts...you get the HIGHER of the two banks but not both. Example...Supposed to DH home from Paris, then revised to operate to JFK then DH home you still get the Paris DH bank money.

I am currently on revise #3 stuck and extended (slightly) in DUS. The captain is on revision #6. Lots of shuffling going on this week in Europe due to CDG labor disputes and work actions.

Originally I was on 3 days of HSBY in CGN with a DH back to MEM (I keep that money no matter what). Revised 1 day HSBY then operate back to MEM. Revised again to operate to CGN-CDG (1:10) as the RFO with a DH back to MEM. The crew I'm with was revised from MEM-CDG to MEM-CGN-CDG

To repeat previous posts.....once you block out the CBA is pretty much out the window and CRS has your arse to send you where ever they see fit, they could careless that you have a life. As with much of our contract, WAY TO MANY gray areas and open ended loopholes for CRS to use.

This is the whole premise to why I have voted NO on previous CBA's. A contract is worthless unless it is written properly in black and white, no fuzzy gray areas.

But hey...how is that 3% COLA treating you??? Enough to cover those INDY 500 tickets you just got screwed out of? Probably not, your 3% is going straight into your gas tank!
Guys, you can check with Crew Travel Audit to confirm, but I've had numerous D/H's cancelled/ modified over the years, and have talked with Brenda M. in CTA about these very issues. You keep the higher of ANY D/H monies that show up on an assigned pairing. And, as long as you print out your pairing revisions, you should be able to prove to CTA that you had a D/H scheduled, and be able to keep that money too, if the pairing gets revised again to no D/H. If anyone gets told something different by CTA, please post it.