View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:21 AM
tennesseeflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Appreciate the lively responses to my original posting about TRIP REVISIONS ANYONE ...................... NO, I did not have time to validate my F/O findings ................ But no one offered up a plausible answer because it is too damn hard to figure out WHEN CRS was going to put the screws to me on this make-up trip. As previously stated, the ORIGINAL PAIRING was to operate from MEM to XXX to XXX with scheduled rest and D/H, at the arrival of XXX ................... however, once we were on the trip and arriving into the first stop, we got the notification of the TRIP REVISION that basically wiped out the scheduled rest period and D/H, back to the planet ........................... I did call CRS at XXX to find out WHY were not advised of this trip change BEFORE block-out but J/S control knew about it, and their only answer back to me was there was "maintenance issues" regarding the decision to revise my trip and have me operate back to the planet ........................... OK, does it look like we can put in for and EXTRA LANDING and DUTY PERIOD ??? Please confirm, that is what I believe we are entitled to on this screw job ......................... Yea, will just keep that INDY 500 ticket and frame it ................. 100th Anniversary of the Indy 500, screwed by CRS and a magnificent piece of work called a collective bargaining agreement. BTW, I ALWAYS VOTE "NO"