Old 06-07-2011, 02:09 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
As for the litigation, I could pretty much assume FAPA had close to 100% support from their membership on the NMB and SLI challenges. And I'll be the first to agree that these actions would rub me the wrong way if I were in your shoes, but I'm not. If we can find a way (RPC?) to work together then I am in total support of stopping these counterproductive actions and focusing on out future together. However, if forced into unwanted representation by IBT, I (and I imagine most F9 pilots) will fully support any reasonable and legal effort to further delay this entire process. Right or wrong, I just can't feel comfortable with IBT representation as may well soon be dictated to us and see it in our best interest to force the issue with our $2.2M checkbook. None of this is meant as a threat, just a realistic take on what the future looks like depending on the choices you all make in the next few weeks.
You're saying it's your way or the highway. Doesn't sound like much of an option. If you're only looking out for yourself here why expect anything different of others? I'm not seeing your willingness to cooperate when you say to either vote RPC or you hope to be USAPA. When you start showing your true character like this I can't imagine anyone wanting your RPC.