View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Cantankerously
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Desk
Default Aerosim Academy, Sanford FL

I’m looking for some information on the Aerosim Academy in Sanford, Florida. I’ve been a long time luker on this sight and I have gotten a lot of good information. Anyway my question is how is the Aerosim Academy is regards to quality of training? I want to be an airline pilot; Aerosim looks like they have a great program. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the school? I want good training above all else. I like the idea of the structure of schools like Aerosim and ATP. I’m leaning toward Aerosim because they are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. I’ll tell you a bit about myself. I’m 25, I graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in History and I have been working a desk job for a few years and I hate it. That being said I took some flight training in 2005 before I went to college and loved it, I quit because of going to school, a decision I regret to this day. I can and currently hold a Class 1. My goal is to get the best training I can and be to get hired by a Regional Airline.