View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Dragon7
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2011
Position: Pressing On

Originally Posted by FlyinIsIt View Post
A couple of things I'm getting at. First, I agree 100% not to hide anything. Secondly, I think it's wrong to ask, "Have you EVER been arrested?" This country is built on the premise of innocent until proven guilty and having been arrested is in no way indicative of someone's guilt. In fact, many people have been arrested by overzealous cops and later had the charges dropped. This shouldn't preclude someone from getting a job. Although asking the question above and giving an honest answer SHOULDN'T preclude someone from getting a job, we all know how these things work.

So, my question WAS, does the application ask, "Have you EVER been arrested," or, does it ask, "Have you ever been convicted, found guilty, etc..?"

It doesn't ask that or anything close on Pilotcredentials.com for Fedex. I wouldn't sweat it because unless you have some heavy connections or some added cool points it is a long wait for them to call and even longer to go to training. It now also says you need FEX within 18 months if you are in a class that is going to have 727SO positions. Which I am guessing your connections would tell you if you have them.

It just gets better and better.