View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 11:50 AM
FreightDawgyDog
Trust but Verify!!

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: MD11 CRA

Skygirl and Wild..

..I like your posts but Skygirl clearly used her friends death to try and prove the point that Age 60 is unfair and then she lashed out at those that used the 58 year old's death the same way.

Anyway, since you and Wild seem to say you have no agenda, other than saying Age 60 retirement is unfair, let me ask you when you both think a pilot should have to retire? At what point do you think the gray hair starts affecting the gray matter and means the 55 year old pilot with graying hair is safer than the ____ (you fill in the blank) - year old pilot with gray hair? I truly am interested in what you think and why, and what kind of background you bring to the discussion. As you both have said, you are dealing with experienced pilots on this board, and you have little or no flying experience. You both do seem to think you know more than the younger (your assumption BTW as I am long past barely shaving) pilots here that are against this change even with much less experience in aviation. I'd like to know why... Thanks in advance for your response..