View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:50 AM
IslanderDriver
Slaving away

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Gear Mover

Originally Posted by FXDX View Post
I don't think there will be many more classes starting this year. There might be one or maybe two small ones, but right now there is nothing on the classroom schedule for basic indoc through the end of the year, other than the class that is in there right now.

Things can obviously change, but by my count there are about 10 new hires who would need indoc by the end of the year, according to the new hire slots on the various training letters. 5 for ANC MD-11, 2 for EUR 757 and 3 for HKG A-300.

The slots are fairly spread out so I don't know if they would do one BI class or split them up, my guess would be one class of 10 and then have them wait for their training slot.
I know a guy coming to Indoc in Oct for a ANC MD-11 slot.
So at least there will a class in October and heard rumor of perhaps some small ones in Nov/Dec. (Seems like the rumor of no more MEM based new hires has held true so far.)

The last few months they have had one InDoc class a month, and then have the folks go to training in the subsequent weeks, i.e. some have a week off, some have 3 weeks off.

Good luck!