View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:44 PM
needtofly
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Default Nac

Originally Posted by yukon60 View Post
I have been flying for NAC for 9 yrs. They are a good company with good people. They just hired 2 more FO's. We are still working out of Laredo. Run four times a week LRD-ELP-YIP-LRD. We are currently working to vote a union contract in. The pay starts out for FO's about 45000 after second year you get a 10 dollar hr increase in pay with a 65 hr monthly garrenty. Captians start out about 100k a year and top out around 145K. It is your average frieght job. If you live in Alaska it is great if you have a family because you are home every night. Flying down south you are gone 17 to 18 days with 14 off. You are mostly flying the back side of the clock but you can make extra money and they put you up in a nice hotel. The Chief pilot is Nate Martin and DO is Timo Saarinen. They are both very decent people to work for. I hope this help I will try to post when they are hiring next. If you are really interested, type up your resume and call them up and tell them you are going to drop it off and when a good time would be. A hand shake and a face to put with the resume helps when they start calling for interviews! And it shows you care! Good luck maybe I will see you in the cockpit.
Hey Yukon,

Great post. What is the outlook for hiring....if any?