View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by cklein88 View Post
Hi all,

I'm brand new to the forums so forgive me if the question has been asked before. I'm currently finishing up my four year engineering degree and am about 6 hours away from the commercial SEL certificate. My plan is to go to ATP to fast track towards the instructor rating while getting the multi endorsement and build multi time. I was wondering if there were any specific ATP locations that you would recommend to attent the training. I was thinking of maybe going to Dallas because it is one of the largest facilities, but wanted to get the feedback of those that have gone through the ATP system.

Thanks in advance
cklein -

YIKES!
Yes - the question has been asked!!!
I suggest that you use the Search function of the forums and select Advanced Search. From there - type in ATP (search titles only) and then from the cateogry section - select Flight Schools and Training.
This should narrow down the search for you - which still produced 150 threads of information when I checked.

After you have found and read some of the threads that aplly to your situation (and no....your situation is not unique), then you might be able to come up with some specific questions to ask vice the open-ended [wanted to get feedback from those that have gone through the system].
Hopefully you will even find a user that you think would be someone that you might PM (once you have enough posts) and ask even more specific questions.

Good luck in your search.

USMCFLYR