View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:53 AM
The Dominican
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: 747 captain

Originally Posted by PCLCREW View Post
Question to I would say The Dominican...

Do you know why IBEX (when did they change there name from Fair?) is looking for CRJ2/7 Capts? Ya this may sound like a dumb question, but I thought they always seemed to find plenty of Japanese pilots or so I thought. I also really dont know much about the inner workings of the company.
With IBEX being so small I would think they would have no problem hiring local people... This leads me to think it might be a dump, can you shead some light?
This company is outside of the ANA umbrella so I don't know too much about it and what I know comes from a former PCL guy that was in furlough from United and worked there until the tsunami. Not a bad outfit from what he was telling me, they treat you well and being an ANA carrier the service is pretty good, salary is pretty good also. People always think that there are plenty pilots here in the local market but that is not the case, companies are having a tough time
filling classes, thus the requirement for them to look in the expat market, mind you it is third hand but for what I hear is not a bad outfit.