Old 03-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Beechlover
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: E-190/175/170

Originally Posted by MistyFAC View Post
What's with this "We" stuff, aren't you at RAH? As far as I know FRONTIER PILOTS are quite proud of their airline, and you sir don't represent one iota of it. Good luck sonny!

LOL, wanna bet? "Sonny".., you obviously have NO idea my age, background, or who I've been flying for, besides, this is an "animal" (one of many) that has been posted on the Frontier Airlines web site for the "PUBLIC" to vote on. Oh.., and this has NOTHING to do with pride, trust me (lol) BTW, I didn't put Doug on the list of choices to vote on, our "Marketing" folks did.

By the way, I'd be PROUD to fly Doug around on the tail of my 190 ANY day of the week TURD BALL AND ALL CAUSE I"M LIVIN THE DREAM!!! Lighten up folks!

So here's a chance for some comic relief for all those who'd like to vote on the most appropriate representative for our parent company RAH!
The animal that gets the highest votes will be on the tail of a Frontier Airbus or maybe if I'm REALLY lucky a E-190 near you!

Anyway for all the RAH'ers and who ever else would like to vote,

I saw a GATE AGENT in MKE with a 3 inch wide button that says "Vote for Doug the Bug!" LOL. It was a professionally done button with a pic of Doug on the tail, with his butt in the air walking backwards rolling his turd ball with his rear legs. We need to get ahold of the distributor and order 2000 of these things to spread the word around the pilot group LOL. Pass the word, it takes two seconds to vote! It would be HILARIOUS to see a Dung Beetle sitting proudly on top of his fresh turd ball on the tail of Frontier Airlines LOL!

Last edited by Beechlover; 03-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.