View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 04:26 PM
NoKoolAid
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Window Seat -- Left Side
Thumbs up FedEx Interview Info

This is a request on behalf of a personal friend granted an interview with FedEx -- he doesn't know I'm asking for him. Without giving away any of his personal info, he is in somewhat of a bind.

His house and most belongings were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina and the guy's finances are very short. Due to that situation, he needs as much FREE gouge as possible for an appropriate prep before interviewing. Air Inc. and other prep services are out of his budget. Family issues are a higher priority.

I've been able to scrounge up some helpful info, but any guys/gals out there with some additional resources would be much appreciated. This is not meant to be a guilt trip for anyone, but any and all help is appreciated on his behalf.

I've been at FedEx for a number of years, so my interview gouge is outdated but still provides some insight into the process.

Thanks to any and all help. Please PM me if you would rather not post the info here. Helping a pilot in need is what this is all about. Thanks again.

NKA