View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Coffee Bitch
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006

RedeyeAV8r,

Thanks for your post and insight. We intend to do just what you have mentioned. If our group would have been treated with respect, no references made to our seniority (or lack thereof), questions answered, and made the negotiated resolution of 1/10/07 available to those affected....there would be no need to open this blog up. The MEC vice chairman sent me a very stern email which I responded to with a request for a meeting or phone call. After numerous phone calls and another email, I have had ZERO response. I call that disrespect in light of the gravity of this situation. We all just want to know why this grievance was negotiated without our knowledge, and what the future ramifications are? But no answer to either as of today. The disrespectful phone calls were recently refered to in an ALPA email as "Fireside Chat" and our *****ing as nothing other than our group not hearing "what we want to hear". Both are acquisations towards JR. ALPA members who cannot get an answer let alone the answer we want.....how about a respectful timely answer?

Call this a lame ***** but ALPA, by not letting us in the loop for decisions then withholding the information virtually ties our hands. It should be evident to all that this situation will no just go away as many ALPA members have suggested.