View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:46 AM
ExAF
Get's Every Day Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Retired
Default Limits

Originally Posted by rickt86 View Post
It was on my boarding pass, his boarding pass was 2 rows up next to some lady on the double side. I had a 4 leg day, if you include the deadhead leg it was almost 9 hours in the air, and 13 hours duty. We had been CX the night before at 11pm and I had driven home, slept 6 hours, drove back, and was now on my deadhead. I let it go to avoid a huge ordeal, but I think its a tool thing to do. It was not even the seat thing, it was when I came back to grab my paper from the seat back pocket, and pull my boarding pass off the clip holding the tray I asked where he was sitting (as I was curious where I was now sitting), and he got defensive and said well I paid more for my ticket and need the extra leg room (he must have seen me walk up to the cockpit to chat), as I was sitting in the seat for a bit.
You are a better man than I. While I'm all for customer relations and satisfaction....as soon as he turned douche bag on me I'd have the gate agent there moving him out of MY seat. If he wants a premium seat....he can pay for it. If he had asked nicely...another story altogether.