View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Nick
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Angry

Originally Posted by POPA View Post
I guess it turned out to be a good thing that I got turned down for a job back in July...
It comes down to this, I have never worked for a company where every single pilot, ramp agent, ops manager etc... has had morale as bad as here. What company has people sending secret emails from anonymous names bashing the company about legitimate subjects that company managment refuses to address? Our company policy is "you'll like where we're going," and none of us have a freaking clue! Maybe this tactic of keeping everything secret until the last minute is to keep every single one of us from jumping ship as fast as we possibly can. Does any other airline have extra flying forms that you have to fill out whenever you fly extra trips? Ours does... and, just in case you were wondering, if you forget to fill one out the company WILL NOT compensate you for time you WORKED. Just one of the many small tactics this company uses to screw over its employees.

It's way too easy to complain about this place, and to address your comment about being turned down in July... you should be jumping for joy!!! Yes, it is a place to get a fast upgrade and most of the pilots are probably the best i'll ever fly with but the EAS BS, management BS, bigger airplane talk BS, bases everywhere in the country to spread our company as thin as it possibly could be spread BS gets old.

Somewhere, someone must have proof of dart throwing sessions at a US map in the conference room in the GO. Kinda sounds like Mesa in the works doesn't it?