Old 05-15-2012, 07:54 PM
hoserpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: maddoggy dog

Mookie, you had to bring up miss CandyLane didn't ya. Wow, she was really hot. But she kept interrupting the hockey game!!

Ok, what mookie is talking about is a drunken night in Winnipeg. Strip joint on a Saturday night......Hello!! That's hockey night in Canada! Strippers up north do two dances. One with some clothes and the next with nothing. Why should I give her money and attention if she's not naked!! Duh! Every Canadian in the bar was watching hockey till she dropped the buttfloss. You were the oddball American. Throwing money at a partially clothed woman. All the rest waited till the end when she was accepting loonies and toonies for "gifts". Good thing I was your captain and taught you international strip joint rules.

Baja, Delta would be a better place to have Mookie here. I'm jealous that he gets to live and work in the pacific northwest though. Being the plug in Seattle on the 767ER just doesn't float my boat. I'm enjoying the FTB beard growing maddog reserve post on APC never work run on sentence extravaganza. Oops, time to refill my capt. n coke.