View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:00 PM
80ktsClamp
Da Hudge

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
So what part of the company's ability to turn the 102 70s into 102 76s do you not understand? Or in your mind is a 70 and a 76 seater the same thing?

And this doesn't even address the company's ability to -once those airplanes are converted- start parking as many mainline airplanes as they wish.. with no -zero- corresponding reduction in RJs... Of course YOU will be the one furloughed because YOU are at the bottom of the list. with no protection. It's a cold world out there.. I hope you have a backup plan.

I didn't know macular degeneration was contagious, but the medical community should be made aware of these forums.

Oh, and the CAL scope restrictions are the more restrictive of the two from what I understand... You think they are gonna do BETTER than that??? Really?
The fact that the company would have to park 70s to get more 76 seaters is huge.

Not to mention mainline would have to grow 60+ more airplanes before they can exchange the first one... whereas this TA allows it while we are still below 767 mainline aircraft.