View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:01 AM
512Chief
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Left seat in a Seminole
Exclamation CE-500 Series Help!

Hey all,

I am using this as a last ditch effort for someone who may be able to help me network with the right people..

I just graduated college in December and received a scholarship from the MBAA to receive a Citation 500 series SIC type rating (completed in a Encore+) through FlightSafety. I've completed the course and need a landing in the actual aircraft to make the endorsement valid. This endorsement expires in May of next year however here's where my dilemma comes in..

I have been in the Air National Guard for the past 6 years and have been promoted and given a pilot slot at my base on the kc135. I leave for training soon and once I'm gone for training, I'm gone for 2 years and my endorsement will expire. I understand an SIC type isn't really a type but I'd rather have it than just let it expire.

I am currently in Wisconsin flight instructing and will travel wherever to get the actual landing done. I have done my research and there aren't many operators here in Wisconsin with a 500 series Citation. If anyone knows someone who may be doing a maintenance flight or is looking for a fill in SIC for a few months I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would feel comfortable passing information to me, or even giving me information of where I could send a resume!

Thanks guys and hope to hear from you!