View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:20 PM
MovingForward12
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2012
Default Are these good training schools

Im looking for a training school to be a aircraft mechanic that offers financial aid and even better if housing is also available ,Im willing to relocate anywhere in america.So far i have reviewed these training schools ,Can anyone who attended these schools or knows someone that has give their experience or information on them like tuition, housing, job placement, accrediation, faa approved,hands on training,credit transer, etc..

National Aviation Academy,
Spartan College Of Aeronautics and Technology,
Tennessee Technology Center,
Tulsa Tech ,
MIAT,
PIA

If you know any other schools out their can you post a list and the information.I would rather prefer if housing is available but its not that important, the quality of hands on training and degree is more important.

Whats the difference between Aviation Maintainence degree, Aviation Electronics Degree, and Avionics Maintainence Degree. What Degree has more job openings and pays more just asking so i can be prepared and make a right choice for my aviation future.One last question Does Flight Safety Academy,Aeroism,ATP or CAE offer any mechanic courses or are they just pilot/flight schools?

Thanks Aviators