View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Orbitjet
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: Director of Operations

Well good luck, If I still had my job as a Director of Operations I would try and use you but my company went to NetJets and so I am "bumming" flights until I find another job.

Wings...is larger then a Part 135 mom and pop operation but all the folks I know who have interviewed there (and have not been hired and that includes me so that should say something I guess) all come away with similar notions ...its hard to pin them down on a job or what the job pays...or a few other things. Everyone was nice enough at the one interview I went to but well I worked hard in the interview to get the job and would have loved it had I gotten it; but to me it just had that illusive nature. Thats not very helpful..I just came up short with an oil company here in Houston (one of two they chose the other person) and the feeling I had was entirely different. The oil company was straight up, they could tell you all the things about the job and what they expected of you. When I didnt get the job the Chief Pilot called to say "sorry" and all...it had the feel of what I would have done chosing between two well qualified (and the other person was) candidates.

Sorry probably not much help