View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 PM
jungle
With The Resistance

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Burning the Agitprop of the Apparat

Originally Posted by todd1200 View Post

I've read most (but I don't think all) of the posts in this thread and I posted a few times a few months ago. Jungle claimed that there wasn't a single report backed up by scientific data that showed that the Earth was getting warmer. I posted one from NASA, he didn't like it; I posted one from NOAA, he didn't like it. I know correlation is not causation) to CO2 levels.
Todd, there is no need to lie, you posted a study by a long discredited NASA renegade-it was not a NASA study.

Just one question for you: What is the optimum temperature for the Earth and how do we make the Earth that temperature? Until we have the answer, most of us are going to be reluctant to let people clip us with fanciful schemes and unproven theories unsupported by facts. Those same people did a bang up job on the world economy and now you want to turn them loose on humanity and the climate. I think not.
Assume for a moment that man is entirely responsible-do you actually think we are going to stop using carbon fuels? Could you explain to us your plans to replace carbon fuels? Can you estimate the human and economic cost? Can you cite any scientific proof that this will change the temperature of the Earth?