Thread: Air Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:19 PM
BTpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2011
Position: 777

Originally Posted by Cessnan1315efw View Post
The company isn't going anywhere... Have we grown? No not really but the company is stable and provides one of the best compensation and QOL a regional pilot can get. The owners of this company are not stupid. They know how to make money and they're damn good at it. With the way they're making money they ain't going to just fold in 2015 if that really even is the deadline year. If it was then why would they buy another plane to support the operation, why would they be repainting half the fleet now with about 2 years to go? Why would they be retrofitting the HQ in ATW with new rugs, walls, and paint in retro AWAC colors? I was in recurrent ground school last month and the chief pilot has said that Jim Rankin and his finance people personally said that right now we are in a better situation than ever for potential growth/ new airplanes.... On a side note... Getting the pinnacle 900s? Now that's new and something I heard for the first time today. Maybe that rumor is going around over there but not at AWAC.
Agree 100%.. Those guys aren't looking to end their money train..

I heard the 900's rumor the other day from a Mesaba guy. Who knows man.