Thread: E190 Awards
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 06:08 AM
SAABDriver

Default Re the 190

Thanks for the info Meworry?

I still have the desire to seek out B6. I know that in the long run it would be the best place (in my opinion) to go. I am now in the left seat of a SAAB for Colgan. I have talked to alot of you guys out of PWM and ORF while they were on my jumpseat..everyone seems pretty happy at B6. I think you will create a new perspective for some in the 190. The people department will be busy keeping people happy!

I heard the quality of life will be pretty good for the 190. I currently am based out of Providence and live there. We work like 4 on 3 off or somewhere like that. We are home every night and that means a lot to me too.....I heard the 190 will be more like a regional schedule and if they keep them cloe to BOS and JFK like someone on this post said...it would be great for me.

I just have to wait and see what happens. I have 4000TT and 2000Turbine...no jet. that is why I hope the competitive hiring will come down a little...I think it will unless like you say the pay goes up but with the .08 seat mile it might be tough.

Thanks for the info and hope to see you on the jumpseat!

P