Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 AM
jsfBoat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Lovin' life at .4 (ish) mach

I came up with this bid preference sheet to figure out what lines, in order, I'd like to bid for considering multiple factors. Factors such as Block credit, days off, consecutive days off, days off and whatever else. The way the work sheet works is that from Flica you sort the lines to your preference, then in descending order list the line numbers. The column on the right has the lines, in order, with a point assessment. I go through the other columns and add up the points for where the lines are in each row. Then, when you add the points up, you can put them in order on the bottom according to points in ascending order. As in golf, the line with the least points will be your #1 choice. This way you can get the best of all the factors.

Yes I was really bored to come up with this, and my nifty college degree helped me out. If you want this in word document, PM me and I'll email it you. This helps me to sort the lines considering the factors, I want to fly a lot, but want a lot of days off in a row.