Thread: PRIA questions
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:20 PM
321SeeYa
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Default PRIA questions

First of all, I know there have been a lot of threads regarding this subject, and other threads where it has been discussed off topic also. If my question has already been discussed, feel free to direct me to the appropriate place.
That said:

I am filling out the PRIA (FAA 8060-11 and 8060-11A) paperwork for an upcoming interview. A separate copy of the form must be filled out for each flying job in the last 5 years.

So far all of my flying has been part 91. Some jobs I was not an employee, I was a contractor, and I don't know if the company has ANY record of my flying for them. Other jobs I was paid cash under the table. Another job I technically had no business relationship with the company whatsoever: I flew in trade, and the company ceased all operations after the one summer I flew there. I have no idea what that company's business address is, they don't have a valid fax #, etc.

Just asking for others' opinions here. At what point would you include Commercial level flying where you have gained experience and logged hours (even put on a resume)? And what would you leave off the official records?

Thanks!